⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
respect

but just know im coming for my revenge these playoffs

2 years ago i lost to a raptors fan $200 and paid him right after a game (cant remember the user name) hope homie doing well though

BUT if i see any slick comments bout my sixers yal better be ready to put that money up if you talking slick on the squad
This gonna come in handy lol
E8E301B6-8DF5-4A6E-8CB1-4A76BD9E40AB.png

Brad doesn’t deserve to be on the hot seat. He does deserve some light criticism for his coaching shortcomings which will be nowhere near as delusional as the praise he got for getting to the ECF with multiple people in here saying he had proven he was the best coach in the league and certain media members saying he was more valuable than Giannis.

Brad doesn’t deserve to be on the hot seat. He does deserve some light criticism for his coaching shortcomings which will be nowhere near as delusional as the praise he got for getting to the ECF with multiple people in here saying he had proven he was the best coach in the league and certain media members saying he was more valuable than Giannis.

That dude who tweeted that will never live that down :lol:

Celtics might just need a new voice at the helm
you can't have a Romeo Langford cuss out your coach like that :lol: (if that really did happen)

you can't have a Romeo Langford cuss out your coach like that :lol: (if that really did happen)

Was it even Stevens for sure? He just looked backwards and said it. Could have been any player or coach on the bench.

LaVine should leave - take the leap and go to a team with a winning culture.

Like the...Knicks :emoji_eyes:

I've replayed that clip at least 4-5 times. He def mouth off'd at Brad Stevens. Should've also called him a Baby B****

at 19mil next year, It will be super interesting to see what Perry and Rose will do to surround Randle and Barrett with. Lonzo Ball will be a great fit on the court and it does seem like he prefers bigger cities.

Also, with the emergence of Noel as a defensive anchor, should they sell high on Mitchell Robinson?

One thing I would be cautious about is them doubling down on this core group, much like the Blazers a few years back overpaying to retain supporting cast members only to see first round exits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom