⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

D886A55C-8FC8-4B90-B09D-DF40CE3F87C1.jpeg

What you laughing at?

D886A55C-8FC8-4B90-B09D-DF40CE3F87C1.jpeg

What you laughing at?

I like him as a coach, I wouldn't ever choose a coach over a player if I was starting a franchise.

I also thought Ainge had done a fantastic job building that club on the fly, he just never pulled the extra trigger after he had Kyrie, Tatum, Brown, etc. I include Stevens within that.

I guess he didn't see the third one

+ his high ankle sprain and not ever going back to 100%.

Yet people respect and hold this dude in high regards when it comes to GOAT conversations.

Please name a series lost in which dude has not had an excuse. Broken hands, heat to high and cramps, warriors were all healthy, etc, etc.
He looked 100% healthy in 2016.

Lol yall Bron haters be stressed. Just enjoy the guy‘s game.

I guess since the Lakers aren't in the playoffs, Lebbywinks can't activate Zero Dark Thirty mode

Lebron fasho one of the greatest scorers of all time but it doesn’t feel like it cuz he’s only dropped 55+ 4 times.

Celtics should throw the first game, I’d rather play Philly than be straight food for Brooklyn.

Boston wins series against neither but you’d definitely prefer the shot you’d have against Philly.

I think the play in tourney is kinda dumb.
The lakers, warriors, wizards and Celtics deserve the playoffs. The Grizzlies, Spurs, hornets and Pacers just weren’t good enough over 72 games.

Also I get they added 6 more Revenue producing games but most people aren’t going to be watching Spurs / Grizz & hornets / pacers like that.

Last point: I remember the Denver / Minnesota play in game from 2019. That was ******* fire. Game 82 for a right to get in. Both teams were going hard as ****. The nba had 2 of those games yesterday (warriors/grizz and wizards/hornets) and I feel like they didn’t get the event status they deserved because all teams were making the playin games anyway.

I just think devaluing a regular season to create a March madness type tourney is a dumb move. With that said ima basketball junkie and I’ll watch all 6 games :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom