⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like Nike just ran outta designs. Of course Mike, then Penny, GP, Pippen, Chuck, Vince, Lebron they was on point with so many lines then it went to ****.
To me it's not even like they ran out of designs, it's like Kobe's were so popular that someone at Nike was just like "Let's keep making different versions of Kobe's but putting other people's names on them!" and nike execs were like "That's ******* genius!"

Crazy stat I just saw last season the Mavs statistically had the most efficient offense of all time last season with a rating of 115.9 per 100 possessions passing the 19 Warriors.

There were 7 teams that bested that mark this season led by the Nets who were at 117.3 per 100 possessions. That's ridiculous.

Had to pull up Kyrie's sneaker line again to make sure I didn't miss something with this crazy "best" talk. I def didn't.
kyrie-irving-basketball-shoes.jpg

Crazy stat I just saw last season the Mavs statistically had the most efficient offense of all time last season with a rating of 115.9 per 100 possessions passing the 19 Warriors.

There were 7 teams that bested that mark this season led by the Nets who were at 117.3 per 100 possessions. That's ridiculous.
Edit: nm, COVID Szn

So, the Knicks lead the league in opponent defensive stats for the following:
  • FG made
  • top 5 in opp FG attempted
  • #1 in opp FG%
  • #1 in opp 3pt FG%
  • #1 in opp PPG
But the Lakers get the #1 defense? How Sway?
Cause you make stats say nearly anything you want them to say.....

That’s not saying much lol
None of the Nike sig lines are particularly good at the moment
Someone in here said Kyrie had the best sig line of all time :smh:

all time? they forgetting about Kobe’s run with Nike? kobe IVs and Vs > _________

Where do Ewing’s fall in this? Never had a pair (or really liked em like that). But they were popular

My mother use to go in on the Ewings for me and brother growing up. :lol:

Use to be about 50 different colorways in the clothing stores over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom