⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤔

BDEA118D-9EB9-4847-951C-9B40122B2C76.png
we pulling up weekend #'s now ?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Mavs EXCLUSIVE: Carlisle on Luka - 'Learning That Greatness Is A Year-Round Proposition'
Dallas Mavs EXCLUSIVE: Coach Rick Carlisle Talks To Us About The Conditioning (And More) Of Young Star Luka Doncic - 'He's Learning That Greatness Is A Year-Round Proposition'

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
Mavs EXCLUSIVE: Carlisle on Luka - 'Learning That Greatness Is A Year-Round Proposition'
Dallas Mavs EXCLUSIVE: Coach Rick Carlisle Talks To Us About The Conditioning (And More) Of Young Star Luka Doncic - 'He's Learning That Greatness Is A Year-Round Proposition'

“Ive never been a muscular guy.”

I do question his shape sometimes but yeah he aint a super muscular dude. Ikd if theres ever been talk of him losing some weight but it may do him some good to lose 10-15lbs.

Where were you when Jarrett Jack was the Warriors second leading scorer in the 2013 playoffs? He was closing out games and splitting the SG position with Klay in the backcourt with Steph. Klay was in year 2 :lol:.

But again, it’s easy just to make terrible takes and even worse jokes. Because you don’t really understand or know the game. Just regurgitating terrible takes and childish jokes that are not even funny :lol:.

🤣

What did you think you were proving with this?

That he had some average teammates for a little bit? And he ultimately lost with them?

Imagine going to these lengths to be the gatekeeper of Curry’s honor on the internet.

🤡

“Ive never been a muscular guy.”

I do question his shape sometimes but yeah he aint a super muscular dude. Ikd if theres ever been talk of him losing some weight but it may do him some good to lose 10-15lbs.
The problem is that you hardly hear of him being criticized for such. All you read is about how great he is, or is going to be. However, the conversation around someone like Zion is always about his physique, questioning his dedication, conditioning. It comes off wrong, it comes off as privilege.

The problem is that you hardly hear of him being criticized for such. All you read is about how great he is, or is going to be. However, the conversation around someone like Zion is always about his physique, questioning his dedication, conditioning. It comes off wrong, it comes off as privilege.

I think Luka, and especially Jokic, receievd a lot of criticism for being fatboys.Although I was always amazed at how those dudes could keep playing well in the final 3 minutes of an intense game while looking like they’re going to keel over at any second. Kudos toJokic for losing the weight

I think Luka, and especially Jokic, receievd a lot of criticism for being fatboys.Although I was always amazed at how those dudes could keep playing well in the final 3 minutes of an intense game while looking like they’re going to keel over at any second. Kudos toJokic for losing the weight
I've never seen the same level of critique that Zion receives. The not so subtle hints at laziness, you know, the stereotype. I've seen none of that directed at Doncic, and that is because his supposed intelligence under the guise of court savvy, is always championed.

Oh thats where youre going with this. Of course. :lol: Jokic got lots of criticism for his weight though. Zion always had an eye on him for his size, and with how he plays it was questionable if his body could handle it over an NBA season. Luka was always “skill” and not so much his size.

Will people PLEASE stop throwing around the word SPECIAL!? Special is LeBron, KD, Luka...... NOT a rookie hitting some 3s... 🤦🏻‍♂️

The no crowd was cool in bubble just to see how they would do it. But the no crowd this season feels really boring. Almost draining watching games. Haven’t been basketball as much this year.

I've never seen the same level of critique that Zion receives. The not so subtle hints at laziness, you know, the stereotype. I've seen none of that directed at Doncic, and that is because his supposed intelligence under the guise of court savvy, is always championed.
it doesnt help that zion has had injuries to his lower body.
those criticisms also have a bit to do with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom