⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Presti gave up Moses Brown. I guess the man loves picks more
Moses was good for us especially the last half of the year for us. I'd be ok with this trade otherwise. I thought maybe we were gonna get Kristaps, but I know OKC is becoming a place to take on terrible contracts for picks and get a chance to rehab your reputation with little expectation.

We got ALL the draft picks for the next few years so there has to be a big name FA we're swinging for or attempting to trade up in the draft

Kemba for Porzingis could definitely still happen. Especially with all the picks OKC has now.

So basically Kemba for Horford straight up, and then Moses Brown instead of drafting somebody like Isaiah Jackson. Not bad.

I assume Fournier now gets re-signed and they move Tristan somewhere. Still have $11M left in TPE monies.
Gotta attach someone as sweetner with Tristan, or swallow a longer contract to get rid of him.

So basically Kemba for Horford straight up, and then Moses Brown instead of drafting somebody like Isaiah Jackson. Not bad.

I assume Fournier now gets re-signed and they move Tristan somewhere. Still have $11M left in TPE monies.

:lol:

You can try to clean this up if you want and I like Moses Brown but any run jump big replicating his production with the minutes he got in OKC

Yall laughed at me when I pointed out Kemba's value a week ago and it took a 1st and trading for a dude who was in high school the same time as my old *** to get off him

Last edited:
Seems like an alright trade for both sides. OKC keeps working the overpaid vets for picks angle. Great moves if they can make this insane quantity of first round picks actually work.

The real loss for Boston is the longterm one. Kemba working out so bad you have to give up a first to get rid of him. But they really didn’t need another mid round first anyways. Not some type of home run but it’s a small step in the right direction. Better cap flexibility and a young center who could amount to a rotation guy, or could not.

I don’t see why you’d resign Fournier necessarily. Guy really didn’t look very good in the playoffs imo. This is going to be a reboot year so what do you need him around for?

Lot of OKC fans online are saying Moses Brown is basically poor man’s Andre Drummond (not in a good way) so might be good to temper expectations.

Stock is my PG. He is 200% correct. Masks don't stop farts so how they stopping COVID?

ThinObviousAmericanbittern-max-1mb.gif

Good move by Brad. Now they need to see what they can get for Marcus.

Danny somewhere pissed Brad traded the 16 pick :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom