⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder what shai thinks about that
Any special reason you think Shai would care about losing a guy who’s going to have to fight to be a rotation player on a good team? I think he probably wants them building for long term contention…. Those guys come and go constantly

Any special reason you think Shai would care about losing a guy who’s going to have to fight to be a rotation player on a good team? I think he probably wants them building for long term contention…. Those guys come and go constantly

is OKC a good team ?

young all star talent gets frustrated with no immediate help for contention and forces teams to trade them
shai gonna get his money and and put them on the clock

is OKC a good team ?

young all star talent gets frustrated with no immediate help for contention and forces teams to trade them
shai gonna get his money and and put them on the clock
Im not arguing with you on that. Shai could be unhappy one day if they continue to tank hard and whiff on all their upcoming picks. I just don’t see why trading Moses Brown is an indicator of anything. He wasn’t a needle mover for them.

It was always **** HulKKK Hogan to me even before his shenanigans.

Never bought into that "say your prayers, eat your vitamins" bull**** he was on.

Macho Man > HulKKK Hogan.
used to love Hogan when I was a kid, thanks partly to "I Am a Real American". nowadays, I come to love "Pomp and Circumstance" even more.
Macho-Man-Ooh-Yeah_Card_Photo_1200x1200.jpg

I like Moses Brown too, he should get good minutes. Boston still not allowing Rob Williams to be a full time starter though.

:lol: NT lonely boy mindset right here
Don't think it's fair to just assume this. Only they know what has happened in their marriage and how it has affected them emotionally.

From what I see though things started to get weird after Honey Nut Cheerios and the birth of Lala Kardashian having her *** and **** out on TV every chance she got

Gotta be extremely hard for your growing son to have to deal with everything that comes with that.

I'm sure Melo always cheated but after that seems like his care for getting caught went flying out the window 😂

:lol: NT lonely boy mindset right here
Apparently, you haven't experienced much life. She was much older than him when they got together. He been with her since he was 18 and going to the league. She knows what time it is. He was young with not much life experience, but he got money. If you don't think she saw that as a comeup, then I don't know what to tell you. But, okay #NTLonelyBoy

Don't think it's fair to just assume this. Only they know what has happened in their marriage and how it has affected them emotionally.

From what I see though things started to get weird after Honey Nut Cheerios and the birth of Lala Kardashian having her *** and **** out on TV every chance she got

Gotta be extremely hard for your growing son to have to deal with everything that comes with that.

I'm sure Melo always cheated but after that seems like his care for getting caught went flying out the window 😂
Hell, it was rumored that she was with Suga J and jumped to Melo cause he was young and going to league. Didn't Cam reference it in Dinner time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom