⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Harden asymptomatic? I’m assuming he was, pretty crazy to be out there ignorant like that after having it.
probably justifying it by saying he’s immune now since he had it and recovered

I haven't seen when or where this was, but there's still really no justification for this. he's still putting other players at risk, which puts the league at risk, which puts a whole lot of money at risk. even if he was going to be out and about, at least have the wherewithal to have your fun in private and tell your team to dead any cameras/videos etc.

Man just trade harden to the worst team who can offer the best package . No way I’m sending him to one of his choices

"You ok with a white company controlling a black man, when he made billions for them?"

1608740055884.png

probably justifying it by saying he’s immune now since he had it and recovered

Do we know if people who have had it and recovered can still transmit it to others? And I know there have been a few cases of people getting it more than once.

Do we know if people who have had it and recovered can still transmit it to others? And I know there have been a few cases of people getting it more than once.

not much data on it. But CDC says you’re not contagious after 10 days despite still being positive.

I haven't seen when or where this was, but there's still really no justification for this. he's still putting other players at risk, which puts the league at risk, which puts a whole lot of money at risk. even if he was going to be out and about, at least have the wherewithal to have your fun in private and tell your team to dead any cameras/videos etc.

yea I agree with you. There’s no justification but won’t be surprised if that’s the excuse Harden is using

Man yall are talking about damn Charles Caruso? Needle mouth Charles?

Thinking this was about somebody else. Peep Game Peep Game

She is solid but she has a Balco Mouth for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom