⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to see how Gasol holds up and how he fits into what they do... He looks old.

For all Javale’s shortcomings, him and Dwight’s dynamic athletically at least gave them something nobody else could really match up with. And you got 30+ minutes outta that combo.

It ultimately probably doesn’t matter.
They'll miss Javale and Dwight's athleticism, energy and length, no doubt. Trade off with what Gasol brings (passing, perimeter shooting, defense).

Just need Gasol, Trezz and Kieff to hold down the fort until a buy-out candidate comes along and/or AD is geared up to play 40 MPG.

You’d have to find another talent like KD so no. Dominique Wilkins returned to form after he tore his though.

Yeah, KD just isn’t comparable to the other guys who have had Achilles tears and came back. Wes Matthews, Chauncey Billups when he was in his mid-30s, DMC.

With KD I always felt the bigger issue post-injury would be durability rather than top end performance. He’s just too special not to be walking bucket when he’s feeling good.

They'll miss Javale and Dwight's athleticism, energy and length, no doubt. Trade off with what Gasol brings (passing, perimeter shooting, defense).

Just need Gasol, Trezz and Kieff to hold down the fort until a buy-out candidate comes along and/or AD is geared up to play 40 MPG.
interior defense def gonna suffer
been giving up mad points in the paint all pre-season
AD out on the wing = open lanes to the basket

1608736382962.png

Good to see KD close to being back to form too. Never know with those achilles tears. Especially with his body type. Wasn't expecting that at all :nthat:

Hope it's okay to say that in here.

200.gif

As if you needed further confirmation that the NBA is byke..........

My washed self tapped out in the middle of the 3rd of Warriors/Nets. :lol: :smh:

It was GOODT! to see Steph and the Peasy Head Assassin on an NBA court again.

I see the Clippers got the Lakers again in the regular season. Can only imagine the tomfoolery that went on during that game. :lol:

Kiwi with the new braid style :wow:

Any clip of the PG13 interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom