⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
But does missing games because of a potential COVID exposure/not following protocol fall under the category of a suspension

I imagine there's a distinction between players who may be exposed being treated as injured and still getting paid vs. players who actively violate the league's protocols who will be suspended for doing so and not getting paid.

Her left ain't nothing to play with. Wonder what this was about.
he parked in a handicap and this lady parked too close to his rolls. He couldn't get in.

Lady probably said why are you in a handicap spot in the first place.

White lady got a little too lippy and Rondo's lady had to punish her. White lady probably has some words thrown in there that get you punished

Covid , strip clubs and people asking for hand outs ...:emoji_flag_um:
Not really hand outs when folks already pay federal taxes for that kind of emergency relief :lol:, nothing like corporate handouts to entities paying a smaller percentage of taxes than regular folks.

Just about every developed country's been holding down their citizens without fuss during the pandemic already too, only in the US has it become an uber politicized issue

Flipped by the bachelorette show the other night. She got some nice ones. Fine as hell too.

Tayshia-Adams-5-things-to-know.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Facceptthisrose.com%2Ffiles%2Fimage-exchange%2F2020%2F11%2Fie_59281-850x560.jpeg
rs_1200x1200-201114121821-1200-Tayshia-Adams.cm.111420.jpg

If I was Sliver, I’d suspend Jimbo and hit him with a big fine. Just making a mockery of COVID safety protocols and not giving and dambs about it.

yea, he being extremely selfish. Not a care in the world for anybody else

I knew the Brendan dude from way back. Didn't he just bounce on her? :stoneface:

Son told her that he wants nothing more on the face of this earth than to have wife and kids, but his heart is not whole and he wants to pick up his broken pieces. He a stand up guy for doing it before the fantasy suite (pretty much first night alone without cameras for the non bachelorette viewers), idk if I can say I’d do the same. Breaking up with her right before smashing.

Feels like both sides have been flexing in public the last week :lol:, wonder who's gonna budge first between Fertitta and Sheriff Jim :nerd:

Was Harden asymptomatic? I’m assuming he was, pretty crazy to be out there ignorant like that after having it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom