⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tech Fleece ! Might just put on the grey fit today because of Ja :nthat:
Wish these were cheaper. I have the grey one but $200 for a sweatsuit just seems nuts. If it was cheaper I would legit only wear these most places. Mad cozy.
Fits be fire with the mask, don't know what some folks problem is. Looking like a UK drill rapper.
People have a problem with this?

Damn lol
What if I put it this way:
Floor raisers - high usage guys capable of leading their team to moderate success (playoffs atleast) regardless of what’s around them (to a certain extent obviously)
Ceiling raisers - guys that impact winning in a positive way but can’t necessarily “carry” a team (think Draymond and Klay)

I think you have it switched.

I think the ceiling raisers are the higher category when compared to the floor raisers.

So in that instance, all ceiling raisers are also floor raisers.

People like Draymond need another category. HVAC? Plumbers? Electricians? Vital pieces that you can't see from the exterior of the house but they are vital in keeping the place livable.

Giannis is a classic 2nd option. He’s got the league and media pumping him up with MVPs, DPOY awards, and voting him player to build your franchise with, BUT he just isn’t THAT guy. To be THAT guy in today’s game, you MUST BE ABLE TO SHOOT.

Giannis is a classic 2nd option. He’s got the league and media pumping him up with MVPs, DPOY awards, and voting him player to build your franchise with, BUT he just isn’t THAT guy. To be THAT guy in today’s game, you MUST BE ABLE TO SHOOT.
Part me wants to agree but again, if he was on a team that had better pieces would we really be saying that?

His lack of shooting definitely hurts but I don't think it is as black/white as you are making it out to be. (1st / 2nd Option talk).

He is a 2x MVP that has been dominant the last two years. (Yes, he has had hiccups along the way). I don't think "Classic 2nd Options" do THAT.

How is Giannis a second option when he’s essentially going through exactly what Bron went through in his first Cleveland stint

I was going to ask that question but I don't like bringing up LeBron in convos, he has a way of triggering folks.

to DBook's credit, he's never been on a contender. you can't legitimately say "until you really need it" when the suns haven't had anything to play for in a stacked western conference. in the bubble, suns went 8-0 on the strength of him dropping 30 a night and a GW against the clippers. kid's gonna keep gettin better.
So he's never been on a contender or had anything to play for, but when he was at his best they went 8-0. How's that make sense :lol:

Part me wants to agree but again, if he was on a team that had better pieces would we really be saying that?

His lack of shooting definitely hurts but I don't think it is as black/white as you are making it out to be. (1st / 2nd Option talk).

He is a 2x MVP that has been dominant the last two years. (Yes, he has had hiccups along the way). I don't think "Classic 2nd Options" do THAT.

Scottie had a great season without Michael...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom