⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nets have a good shot even with playoff harden attached, really depends on matchups tho, I could see a case where philly just bullies them in a playoff series, but i could also see them catching fire and just outscoring Philly nightly.

Bucks still gonna have the same issues although Jrue is a HUGE upgrade over Bledsoe, Celtics got an often injured Kemba & shaky bigs, Miami hasn't clicked yet.

It's not unfathomable that they make the Finals but they have shining holes on their team & three guys with historically high usage rates having to gel. We've seen how these things end in most cases but for some reason people ignore them :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Also we gotta take these ratings with a grain of salt, Mavs were the "#1 Offense of all time" Went home early, Bucks were all time level in +/- or net rating, etc etc & got ran by Miami easily. Playoff basketball different.

n9f6dvf8r5f61.jpg

My thing with the Nets is who in the East do you trust to get 125 points a game 4 times in 7 games? I just don't see it. If I'm wrong feel free to pull the receipts but I just don't see it. But that's enough NT for tonight. Back to this Casamigos y'all be well.
The nets give up 120+ like it's candy on Halloween. A better question is who hasn't dropped 120 on the Nets? That's the whole point. It doesn't matter how bad a team's offense is, they'll look elite against the worst defense of all time

NikeTalk told me Luka was top 5 right before the season started and now the Mavs are looking like fools gold. Shouldn’t he be able to carry the team to the playoffs? Son might be a bigger stat padder than Russ, but he gets a pass because he smiles and speaks with an accent :rofl:

Luka is getting a pass because this is only his third year in the league. If he still putting up empty calorie triple doubles and his team is losing two or three years from now, then will have a completely different conversation. Remember when Giannis had his honeymoon period with the media and fans? That's what Luka is going through now

😂😂😂

Y'all are just annoying. You guys just need to keep the Lakers name outta your mouths altogether.

Do you know how ridiculous this sounds considering how much you talk about the Clippers?

And again, I am able to talk objectively about the Lakers and give them credit where it’s due. That’s not something you are capable of with regard to the Clippers. And that’s why you’ll continue to hear from me and other Clippers fans and why it will continue to annoy you.

It's crazy. I don't care if he's a great defender and "his impact goes beyond the numbers", his numbers are awful. Shooting 33% from the field and under 20% from three for the season, bottom 3rd PER. 🤢

Those are G-League, borderline out of the NBA offensive numbers. It's crazy that he peaked at 26 and is washed at by age 30. If he were from Cameroon, people would be asking for a birth certificate

Screenshot_20210203-053355_ESPN.jpg

I remember a couple of years back when ESPN and SI had Draymond as a top 15 player in both of their top 100 rankings. His struggles last season and this season are vindication for those of us who knew the truth all along: If you put Draymond on a non-stacked team, he's just a guy, not an all-star.

Draymond is overhyped. for some reason, teams have been falling victim to hype and signing max contracts to certain players left and right. point is, teams have been signing players way over what they can actually do just because they did something great in the playoffs. the fear of teams losing players to free agency has reached an astronomical level of ridiculousness. the kind of culture nowadays of money first before team wins really affected the NBA. if the Warriors are really in need of a motivation speech from someone in the locker room, might as well watch this https://www.ispot.tv/ad/7KPn/netflix-pep-talk

and save them $100 Million worth of triple singles.

NikeTalk told me Luka was top 5 right before the season started and now the Mavs are looking like fools gold. Shouldn’t he be able to carry the team to the playoffs? Son might be a bigger stat padder than Russ, but he gets a pass because he smiles and speaks with an accent :rofl:

He tends to get that whiny b*tch face that Sasha Vujačić always used to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom