⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets have played to their competition :lol: not sure why.

the rebounding has improved. turnovers might not come down because of how they play.

defensively they need to improve, just get into the teens. no need to be the 84 Chicago Bears or 04 Pistons. Just give an solid effort collectively.

is Draymond's contract up yet? do the Warriors really need a tall player who's only role in the court is to pass and shout at teammates? they are pretty much playing 1 player short there on offense.

They’re going to the Finals man......not a chance a Ben Simmons team coached by Doc Rivers beats them. Celtics absolutely no shot. Who’s beating them in the East?

As for the Finals tho, yea they might lose that but they’ll be ready for next year (if they stay healthy of course).
Yeah on paper Philly and Boston don’t necessarily look better, but they do have a decent chance of slipping up defensively badly enough to lose either series. Also Philly is a Joel Embiid team, not a Ben Simmons team.

NikeTalk told me Luka was top 5 right before the season started and now the Mavs are looking like fools gold. Shouldn’t he be able to carry the team to the playoffs? Son might be a bigger stat padder than Russ, but he gets a pass because he smiles and speaks with an accent :rofl:
maybe because he's european. if he was a brother like WestBrook, SAS would say "he's a good guy. he's a hardworking individual. He didn't have any help. he's getting triple-doubles every night. it is not his fault even if they are losing". remember when players like Giannis, Luka, KP gets some bad criticism from SAS. what do they have all in common? they are from Europe.

on a serious note: Mavs maybe in a slump as of late. but I don't believe it is any concern unless they get eliminated.

I was told on this thread that I reaching about Doncic. I was told that he wasn't being measured through a different standard. I said that he was nothing more than a young Deron Williams, and I was scoffed at.

Hello.

Why can’t we talk about Steph if our hometown team is bad?

Some of y’all favourite teams in different states

I don’t expect much out of the Raptors this season, might even miss the play in, ceiling is 6th in the east.

Lowry probably getting traded, might have to fade 4 cade.

Do you know how ridiculous this sounds considering how much you talk about the Clippers?

And again, I am able to talk objectively about the Lakers and give them credit where it’s due. That’s not something you are capable of with regard to the Clippers. And that’s why you’ll continue to hear from me and other Clippers fans and why it will continue to annoy you.

I was just giving you guys props for playing well a couple of weeks ago!
Screenshot_20210203-091309_Samsung Internet.jpg

If I were Clippers fan, I would move in silence and just wait until the playoffs because all this yapping blew up in your face last season but I guess you guys never learn your lesson. Anyways, enjoy your regular season victories and congrats on peaking in February.

I don’t see how the Mav are fools gold either. No one expected them to win a ring this year.

No but I'm talking about the Warriors. They didn't really have high expectations after Klay got hurt. It's actually a miracle they're an 8th seed TBH.

I was just giving you guys props for playing well a couple of weeks ago!
Screenshot_20210203-091309_Samsung Internet.jpg

If I were Clippers fan, I would move in silence and just wait until the playoffs because all this yapping blew up in your face last season but I guess you guys never learn your lesson. Anyways, enjoy your regular season victories and congrats on peaking in February.

My man, you announced before the game last night that you were hyped about watching it just for the slander opportunities it presented. I’m not really interested in your opinion about how Clippers fans should act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom