⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I'm talking about the Warriors. They didn't really have high expectations after Klay got hurt. It's actually a miracle they're an 8th seed TBH.

seriously? I'm not even surprised that they are 8th or could be better. they have a pretty good unit. remove Draymond in the lineup and I believe they could be even better with a true point guard.

I’ve been critical of the way he plays plenty, but I actually like the way Jimbo is playing for the Nets a lot. Real unselfish and picking his spots to get his own. Also think it’s smart by Nash to let him run the second unit.

It reminds me of when Jim was a plainclothes detective for the HPD, but then went back to walking a beat just to help clean up the streets. aepps20 aepps20 know what I’m talking about.

seriously? I'm not even surprised that they are 8th or could be better. they have a pretty good unit. remove Draymond in the lineup and I believe they could be even better with a true point guard.

Yeah Wiggins doesn't do it for me. Oubre might actually cancel out anything good Wiggins does good. Then you're left with Draymond and Wiseman for starters. In the west, that's a tough group to win with IMO.

I’ve been critical of the way he plays plenty, but I actually like the way Jimbo is playing for the Nets a lot. Real unselfish and picking his spots to get his own. Also think it’s smart by Nash to let him run the second unit.

It reminds me of when Jim was a plainclothes detective for the HPD, but then went back to walking a beat just to help clean up the streets. aepps20 aepps20 know what I’m talking about.

Post of the year. No lies detected.

for all the years of selfish ballhog talk, he's now routinely overpassing. it's just different because he's now passing to KD/Kyrie/Harris instead of Gordon/Ariza/Tucker. he's still playing way too lazy without the ball in his hands when he watches kd/kyrie work. little things that can be cleaned up. him and deandre in PnR surrounded by shooters has been filthy though.

I agree some of these playoff teams need to be looking at the Thunder. Of course, Presti probably doesn't want to take back salary but Ariza, Hill, and Horford are 3 vets who could really help a team. I think if the Clippers, Lakers, or Nets make a deal for Ariza he'll play. I'm not sure he has ever even reported to OKC

Who is out there on the unsigned/wait til end of season and jump on a contender market?

Nick Young
Lance Stephenson
Tyreke Evans
Andre Roberson
JR Smith
OJ Mayo
Isaiah Thomas

Yeah Wiggins doesn't do it for me. Oubre might actually cancel out anything good Wiggins does good. Then you're left with Draymond and Wiseman for starters. In the west, that's a tough group to win with IMO.
On the flipside they have a

2x mvp
2x all- nba dpoy
Hof coach
ROY candidate

i think Warriors could make the play in

On the flipside they have a

2x mvp
2x all- nba dpoy
Hof coach
Dpoy candidate

i think Warriors could make the play in

I think they can too. But the term "fool's gold" insinuates people projected them as title contenders. I don't remember that.

I hate the Warriors, I’d rather not bet on them.

I will say however that I think they’ll do better than people expect after tonight’s performance.

Nets are probably like a top 2 seed in the east and like a top 5 squad league wide.

GSW might be a play in team. I don’t see them being worse than like the 4th worse team in the league. Not every team will be good as the Nets.

Ariza beat that child abuse Alligation?
I agree some of these playoff teams need to be looking at the Thunder. Of course, Presti probably doesn't want to take back salary but Ariza, Hill, and Horford are 3 vets who could really help a team. I think if the Clippers, Lakers, or Nets make a deal for Ariza he'll play. I'm not sure he has ever even reported to OKC

Who is out there on the unsigned/wait til end of season and jump on a contender market?

Nick Young
Lance Stephenson
Tyreke Evans
Andre Roberson
JR Smith
OJ Mayo
Isaiah Thomas

I can see Ariza opting out completely and counting his checks. But if he's bought out, he'd probably prefer to be on the west coast. But maybe his relationship with Harden will play a part.

Why add someone on the court That doesn't shoot the ball?

Nick Young
Lance Stephenson
Tyreke Evans
Andre Roberson
JR Smith
OJ Mayo
Isaiah Thomas
Maybe

Darren Collison
Jeremy Lin
Kenneth Faried
Shane Larkin
Rondae Hollis Jefferson

?

Last edited:
What is the Lonzo/GSW rumor? Is it just Oubre for Ball straight up? How does that make any sense for the Pels?

It doesn’t, but there seems to be no real logic to their roster construction anyway, so it would be consistent with what they’ve been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom