⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
dame klay and ad in spacejam 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210403-230336_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-230336_YouTube.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20210403-230556_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-230556_YouTube.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20210403-230531_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-230531_YouTube.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 92
Looks pretty good, not like the first one was
Over the top story either but was entertaining and this will do the shame.

look like great supporting cast

Is anybody else bothered by the NBAs double standards of how Myers Leonard was cancelled and KD just got a slap on the wrist or is it just me?

The double standard is that KD is an MVP candidate in Meyers Leonard is a fringe NBA player who's constantly hurt and has an albatross contract. The league took the same steps in both situations, they both got fined $50k. Their individual teams took very different steps. I guarantee that if Jimmy Butler said this instead of Leonard, he wouldn't have gotten traded.

It's the same situation with the Kobe rape allegation. The Lakers get a lot of credit for standing by him during his trial but it also helped that Kobe was one of the best players in the league. You better believe Slava Medvedenko would have gotten cut

Is anybody else bothered by the NBAs double standards of how Myers Leonard was cancelled and KD just got a slap on the wrist or is it just me?
Not really a double standard. The *league* issued their top fine of 50K. The *teams* went in different directions. Nets really don’t GAF as long as they contend. The owner of the Heat is a Jew and Miami has a large Jewish community; they definitely had to do what was necessary. Leonard also lost endorsements

Not really a double standard. The *league* issued their top fine of 50K. The *teams* went in different directions. Nets really don’t GAF as long as they contend. The owner of the Heat is a Jew and Miami has a large Jewish community; they definitely had to do what was necessary. Leonard also lost endorsements

Right. I brought up yesterday that it was actually the HEAT and not the NBA that suspended Leonard. So the league has acted consistently. If people want to complain, their gripe should be the Nets, not the NBA.

i guess he WAS being serious.
i can't tell anymore :lol:

kd got fined for being an overly aggressive weirdo
meyers got ousted for being an anti-semite/racist

Right. I don’t believe KD actually hates gay people. I think he’s a socially awkward dude with some self esteem issues who was trying to sound tough.

Plus, KD said what he said in the course of a private convo when the other person involved was also insulting him. You could argue Rapport’s use of the terms “*****” and “*****” for KD is sexist and misogynistic.

Leonard chose to say what he said playing a video game when he was aware a bunch of people could hear hI’m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom