🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

2016 Samples

s-l1600hdy.jpg

s-l1600yhfdy.jpg

s-l1600tf.jpg

s-l1600jgcdfy.jpg

s-l1600ify7f.jpg

The Nike Challenge Court Collection series is back!

I just finished making part 5 this weekend.

This video features the Nike Vapor Cage 4s and also three different colorways of the Challenge Court Slam Shorts.

Thanks again to everyone who has supported this series! :smile:

I would never be here at part 5 without you.

👀

That’s a previously unreleased design from August but I haven’t seen that color as it was going to be white/black/volt.

Seller said he found at a Nike clearance store! Makes sense as both listed are large. Maybe samples.
but hopefully if tennis direct is getting them ,other sites will to

Seller said he found at a Nike clearance store! Makes sense as both listed are large. Maybe samples.
but hopefully if tennis direct is getting them ,other sites will to

I just asked the same questions. Lol

The one on eBay ends with 100. The one on Tennis Direct is a 010 and the color says black with campaign saying US Open. Tennis Direct also has a few more shirts. So far listings for the blue, green, and the black.

Last edited:
Doing some investigative work here. Based on the prior unreleased shirt colors and comparing that with the item numbers listed on the direct tennis website. It seems the colors are similar.

The colors on the website list as green and a blue. When checking the item numbers and colors from the product image we see Cyber (not volt) for this particular shirt. Note also the blue shirt says concord and citrus.

24846A66-7CD2-455C-B33E-B23176122E95.png

If those colors are correct we have cyber, light concord and citrus which lines up with the kiwi 4 colors of kiwi, persian violet, and bright mandarin. Perhaps the light concord will be a mix of the persian violet and dark grape. Also pictured was the red shirt which is similar to the cerise in the color swatches from ‘91.

9C4EEF8A-465E-4C73-B412-117F233AE103.jpeg

77D050F8-8510-4BC4-8647-C2062FC02A6D.jpeg

As so happens, this year would be the 30th anniversary of the 4. So it’s probably safe to assume we will get ATC4 inspired clothing for the USOpen but of course who knows about a retro of the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom