🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

@ARK27  Just for you 
roll.gif

I think Nike was inspired by your "Blend" video... Sprite and Sunkist 
happy.gif

WMN AIR TECH CHALLENGE II SE
-301 STADIUM GREEN/VOLT/BLACK/STADIUM GREEN

-700 GOLD DART/LAVA GLOW/BLACK/GOLD DART

I need an 8, accidentally destroyed mine this week if anyone knows where to get one.
I found my second pair on Ebay.  Compared against my first pair from NYC and it was legit.  I don't think the run was big enough to warrant a bootleggers effort...

You just need to find a motivated seller.

Any word on when the ATC III "Triple Black" releasing?

And for the record, as a long-time ATC/ Agassi-signature collector, these are an abomination, although a step in the right direction.

Best fair price I've seen on these and the shop is legit.  I have a friend who has consigned through The U.N. multiple times.  I believe these were only released in UK and maybe NYC in 2013, but what do I know. 

Good find. The Wimbledon ATC II first edition never released in NYC though.

Last edited:
I remember seeing those Wimbledon atc 2's on pro direct and not getting them. Deliberated over lunch. Then they were sold out.

D'OH

Any word on when the ATC III "Triple Black" releasing?
No idea when, but some samples arrived to factorys last week. I just copped the triple blacks (+ pair of ATC II Hot Lavas) & saw the white colorway too. 

No idea when, but some samples arrived to factorys last week. I just copped the triple blacks (+ pair of ATC II Hot Lavas) & saw the white colorway too. 

What was that - Factorys? Did they have full size run of the whites?

Back
Top Bottom