🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Ok Agassi FAM.. What do we think here. Is this standard Nike procedure?

Last edited:
I think RIP for the rest of us 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Yes for models or cws they dont plan to release to the masses a la those ATC2 that popped up in euro outlets last year. 

Those were different cause there were fsrs and they weren't labeled samples. Sounds more like the black/volt 3 which ended up being the denim. That pair was found in limited outlets but labeled sample and only in 9.

Those were different cause there were fsrs and they weren't labeled samples. Sounds more like the black/volt 3 which ended up being the denim. That pair was found in limited outlets but labeled sample and only in 9.
Samples dont always come in sz 9. 

But that wasnt my point, what Im saying is there is no sign for them to release and if they do Ill buy @ARK27  a pair 

After the Silver and Gold ATC3 drop its a wrap 

But forgot these yesterday... maybe these will fill the void for all blk ATC3 
laugh.gif

Samples dont always come in sz 9. 

But that wasnt my point, what Im saying is there is no sign for them to release and if they do Ill buy @ARK27
 a pair 

After the Silver and Gold ATC3 drop its a wrap 

But forgot these yesterday... maybe these will fill the void for all blk ATC3 :lol:

View media item 2011089

Good grief those are awful. I don't understand why they aren't releasing the white and black 3! This is absurd. Let's keep pumping out more 2s!!! Ugh

F it, let's just get a few more black ATC2 color ways and complete the spectrum [emoji]127752[/emoji].
And while we're at it, let's retro the clays again this year with different eyelets and let's take the same crappy synth leather and make a Challlenge Court Jacket out of it that'll turn yellow quicker than Al Bundy's socks

if someone wants the triple whites, maybe they would still in the outlet store & i could buy it.

2 quicks photos of the Triple Blacks, and the sample code.

So, so purrrrty.  Still so white! 

cache_8802951.jpg

The "Ginger" ATC IV 3/4 is such a great colorway.  Both "black toe" ATC IV 3/4 are among my favorites.  I'm working on a mid-sole swap on one of my Grape/Cerise ATC IV 3/4, I'll post project pics once the donor comes in.

Back
Top Bottom