🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

roll.gif

A few pics from my old challenge court brochure. Can't wait until they drop.

I've always wondered if the first color way in these brochures were what he was supposed to wear. However he never wore the ultramarine 3 or the all white kiwi 4.

Very cool

Well, I guess I've offended some of you guys. Sorry. We're all here for the same reason Agassi. We're all here waiting for news on the 4s. In fact I was the first person to share photos of the Nike catalog with the retro 4 in it. Was just trying to lighten the mood. Sorry if I offended you guys. I love you all.
laugh.gif
 Don't worry about it... I'm sure it was just banter from everyone... no harm done. 
laugh.gif

Yea man were just messing with you, all love over here. Now you just better come thru with the real link when it drops :lol:

Last edited:
Black ATC2 lasers on SNKRS now for us US folk. Actually for sale in about 10 mins.

I'll be waiting for a discount if I decide to pick them up.

I wi see if the IVs will drop around June-July like Volt ATC IIIs did last year...I just want a pair so bad :\

Nike's website:

Combination synthetic leather and textile upper for comfort and durability

Having the 16s in hand all I can say is that it looks/feels the same as any other synthetic leather I've seen. Those symbols on the box seem misleading.

NIKE's description is from the Poison Green pair. They've wrongly used that for every pair since. The Perf Pack are clearly suede, and they say the exact same thing.

The Launch Calendar description:

Designed for tennis trailblazer Andre Agassi, this mid-top icon blasts back in a neon-bright 90s colourway and supple, premium leather.

Well, I honestly don't know who to believe but whatever the case it feels synthetic to me, as much as I wish it felt like "supple, premium leather." So, probably similar to the 14s as far as leather goes, though I couldn't say for certain since I only own the 16s.

Well, I honestly don't know who to believe but whatever the case it feels synthetic to me, as much as I wish it felt like "supple, premium leather." So, probably similar to the 14s as far as leather goes, though I couldn't say for certain since I only own the 16s.

If you compare the edges of the upper you can see the difference. The 16s are much thicker material than the 14s and have an additional layer.

That's where the real leather is. Then it is topped with synthetic material. The upper contains genuine leather as in material from animals, though it could be bonded leather.

I can't compare myself but I believe you, and I see the two layers. Guess I should really just set the bar a little lower for what real leather can be.

Agassi's recorded match from Charleston is on MSG + right now when he played Fish and Roddick. Awesome! Interesting that they talked about Agassi using the Prince Graphite the previous match in Chicago and he didn't feel like he had great control. He used the Pog for high altitude tournaments but said he felt the Head racquet was much better at sea level.

Last edited:
Incorrect. The '16 are real leather. You can see from the stickers on the boxes. '14 is at the top, '16 is at the bottom.
If you say so
If you compare the edges of the upper you can see the difference. The 16s are much thicker material than the 14s and have an additional layer.

That's where the real leather is. Then it is topped with synthetic material. The upper contains genuine leather as in material from animals, though it could be bonded leather.
They did the same with some ID models specifically the Huaraches. I think its more commonly found on models produced in Vietnam vs China. 

They both have the same ****** leather, call it whatever you want. 

Nike decided to give you full leather upper and keep the same price point... I bought the '16 and they look and feel the same as the ones I bought in '14 

I cant wait til they put FK in ATC2 they are quite heavy and bulky in todays standard. 

Back
Top Bottom