🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Finally the IVS!!!!!!!!!!!!

True-Detective-Gif-SLap.gif

so hey do the lasers have the Nike Air logo on the back of the heel printed on with some garbage that'll probably rub off real quick?  instead of stitched I mean.  I was about to buy a couple pair but seen what looks like this and was dissuaded to say the least.

Hey why did you report me? We're all waiting for the 4s to drop. I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Just having fun while waiting. I love these guys and contribute a lot to these forums.

Last edited:
A few pics from my old challenge court brochure. Can't wait until they drop.

I've always wondered if the first color way in these brochures were what he was supposed to wear. However he never wore the ultramarine 3 or the all white kiwi 4.

Last edited:
so hey do the lasers have the Nike Air logo on the back of the heel printed on with some garbage that'll probably rub off real quick?  instead of stitched I mean.  I was about to buy a couple pair but seen what looks like this and was dissuaded to say the least.

Kind of hard to tell (from pics) but it's not printed, it's embossed. Seems totally solid. Probably more so than if it were threaded.

Last edited:
Well, I guess I've offended some of you guys. Sorry. We're all here for the same reason Agassi. We're all here waiting for news on the 4s. In fact I was the first person to share photos of the Nike catalog with the retro 4 in it. Was just trying to lighten the mood. Sorry if I offended you guys. I love you all.

Back
Top Bottom