🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

So should I jump on these '16 Lavas now or regret it later when they don't drop more in price? Do they run TTS? :nerd:

Longtime lurker...checkin in with a KOTD.
Took my brother to Six Flags this past Saturday.  

View media item 2004148

Didn't lose my iphone on Batman the ride., but it flew out of my pocket in 0 - 128mph real quick on Kingda Ka :rofl:  
(Just got my replacement now)

Walk of shame back to the car pic on bro's phone.
View media item 2004151
Nice shots man

I sold the '07(??) retro last September to make way for the '15 retro and I still don't have them :smh:

We've said it before... Nike can make as many Retro+ colorways as they please... so long as they give the OG colorways.  
you got damn right old man 8)

sivasdescalzo via SneakerNews.

July 20, 2016

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-1.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-2.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-3.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-4.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-5.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-6.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-4-original-colorway-retro-7.jpg

2egb7y8.gif

Those booklets are a treasure. I just said this in the metallic blue OG 1 thread but damn those 4s are stunning too! Can't wait to play some tennis in these, screw "lifestyle shoe".

That catalog is awesome. I saw a catalog once or twice years ago in a tennis shop in New Jersey. But nothing like that with pictures of the Andre

I cannot offer assistance with sizing unfortunately. I've never understood why people buy different shoes in different sizes as I take a US10 in every shoe I wear.

I haven't worn an Air Max III since 2002, but I took a US10 in those too.

I cannot offer assistance with sizing unfortunately. I've never understood why people buy different shoes in different sizes as I take a US10 in every shoe I wear.

I haven't worn an Air Max III since 2002, but I took a US10 in those too.
thank you, so i think i will stay tts and keep it with my size 8

thank you, so i think i will stay tts and keep it with my size 8

Yeah, stay with your atc3 size since it's the same midsole and outside.

j0e musashi j0e musashi I saw we have the OG color way and a non-OG grey color way coming so far. Please lord do we get the OG white/kiwi color way?

Grey

PLEASE THIS ONE!!!

Last edited:
I'm assuming that he wasn't featured in the 88 book as I've never seen that one. He wore the Air Trainer 1's at the 88 US Open and obviously the denim shorts. His rookie year was 86 so I'm sure he was signedsponsored then as it was the official sponsor of Bollettieri's academy.. This is a video of him at 15.

Last edited:
I got curious, so I checked Open... he got a call from a Nike rep in 1986 as soon as he turned pro... 

Thanks JOe for all the updates. Very excited now lol
But def need that ginger
I was at a champions tour with Connors Agassi courier and Sampras and my wife got me the vip package for bday so we were at the question and answer part with them and she asked Connors about the sneakers and if we could get a pair. He just laughed and said Nike gave him so many of them

I thought the 86 was more for the "Nike heritage" and whatnot. 
laugh.gif
  Plus Andre hadn't re-signed with Nike at the time. 

I thought the 86 was more for the "Nike heritage" and whatnot. :lol:   Plus Andre hadn't re-signed with Nike at the time. 

It always stood for his rookie year if you ask me but haven't heard of that theory. And Bollettierri Academy was sponsored by Nike back then so whether he had a contract or not, I only remember seeing him wear Nike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom