🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

The lava print kind of bothers me with those lines and mirrored print. Prefer the much natural splatter. Not a deal breaker for me regardless but it's bothersome.

At 167 for a guaranteed pair imo is an easy decision. That's basically what it might come out with tax for me. But no size 12 or up is going for that low.

The lava print kind of bothers me with those lines and mirrored print. Prefer the much natural splatter. Not a deal breaker for me regardless but it's bothersome.

At 167 for a guaranteed pair imo is an easy decision. That's basically what it might come out with tax for me. But no size 12 or up is going for that low.

167 + shipping + processing fee + verification fee + fee fee + its a Friday fee + tax = 200+

Last retro I copped at FTL with ez . These the black toes and black cement are my last cops for 2024 I mean it

Not falling for the early hype… We’re just now finally getting some pictures of the shoe… Sneakers like Travis Scotts and other hype shoes, we see photos of these shoes six months in advance. Resellers are really needy right now.

It's not just hype though, everyone is saying they just didn't make that many pairs. Never had an ATC posted on a maniere either. We'll see what other sites are posting them by next week but my size in 2019 was really hard to get so I expect this to be even tougher. And with all the lava retros, it could be a long time until we get another.

Shape/toe box looking amazing on these. Yellowing doesn't seem too bad. Frankly, if I could offload my '19s easily and pick these up I would. But it's such a pain selling used shoes, even VNDS if they're not Jordan's that I just can't be bothered. And I'm not up for owning both. Oh well. Hope the quality of the materials is decent and people get their pairs at retail.

167 + shipping + processing fee + verification fee + fee fee + its a Friday fee + tax = 200+
Lol yeah anyone should know better that you gotta see final price on StockX they tax on everything
Shape/toe box looking amazing on these. Yellowing doesn't seem too bad. Frankly, if I could offload my '19s easily and pick these up I would. But it's such a pain selling used shoes, even VNDS if they're not Jordan's that I just can't be bothered. And I'm not up for owning both. Oh well. Hope the quality of the materials is decent and people get their pairs at retail.
Not worth the hassle, just rock your '19s till too dirty then pull out a fresh '24. They you gotta a beater and a clean pair.

Lol yeah anyone should know better that you gotta see final price on StockX they tax on everything

Not worth the hassle, just rock your '19s till too dirty then pull out a fresh '24. They you gotta a beater and a clean pair.

That makes sense, however, I have too many sneakers; very few end up in beater status. My '19s could go for DS.

It's not just hype though, everyone is saying they just didn't make that many pairs. Never had an ATC posted on a maniere either. We'll see what other sites are posting them by next week but my size in 2019 was really hard to get so I expect this to be even tougher. And with all the lava retros, it could be a long time until we get another.
The store has barely been around for 10 years… which is 1 retro on this shoe lol in 2019. the fact that newer stores are getting these, or stores that wouldn’t typically get these, is actually a good sign..

The OG air max plus never released on nike.com. They were always a footlocker or champs exclusive. This year they released the tigers on nike.com. It’s really not something that hints anything.

Last edited:

I bit the bullet. Hearing too much talk about low stock.

Not doing it. We got a week left.. websites haven’t even opened their raffles yet. I’m giving myself a chance before I have to spend 50 to 60 over retail on a shoe, we barely heard anything about until now.

braveheart-hold.gif

The store has barely been around for 10 years… which is 1 retro on this shoe lol in 2019. the fact that newer stores are getting these, or stores that wouldn’t typically get these, is actually a good sign..

The OG air max plus never released on nike.com. They were always a footlocker or champs exclusive. This year they released the tigers on nike.com. It’s really not something that hints anything.
I realize it hasn’t been around long but it’s just another sign for resellers that it’s a shoe that people want to get as opposed to some people who thought these might hit sale racks which they’re not. J

Just adding to my point that I don’t expect these to be easy to get in larger sizes and I would be shocked if they’re sitting anywhere after the release.

Last edited:
I realize it hasn’t been around long but it’s just another sign for resellers that it’s a shoe that people want to get as opposed to some people who thought these might hit sale racks which they’re not. Just adding to my point that I don’t expect these to be easy to get in larger sizes and I would be shocked if they’re sitting anywhere after the release.
I really don’t see the logic to be honest and nobody ever thought these were hitting sales racks

resellers on NT are reading your words

They don't need my words, last size 12 sold for $250 already. engineer engineer said he would pay that and I agree, it's what the shoe is worth to you. Especially if you are looking to buy multiple pairs, I think finding two pairs at retail will be tough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom