🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

IMG_5739.jpeg

IMG_5740.gif

Nothing we haven't seen, but they're beautiful in hand...

PXL_20240824_211707590.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20240824_211713710.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20240824_211718060.PORTRAIT.jpg

Absolutely stunning buddy! I'm person, does the side splatter match up with the swoosh color? Because on pics, it looks more red. Probably just the phone screens and color saturation.

Absolutely stunning buddy! I'm person, does the side splatter match up with the swoosh color? Because on pics, it looks more red. Probably just the phone screens and color saturation.

Looks like it matches to my eyes, but the Concord 180s that everybody was complaining about look fine to me too. :lol:

Look amazing!! Thoughts on sizing? Pretty TTS?

I am the captain of Team "Do Not Listen To NT Size Advice." I wear a 12 in everything that isn't a Chuck or Huarache Run. That said, I slipped these on with loose laces and they feel very tts to me.

What type of insoles do they have?

I'm not Nightwing, and don't really know all the differences between the types that Nike uses. This seems to be the one that Wing usually calls "this cheap POS right here."

PXL_20240825_011737469.PORTRAIT.jpg

This release is really strange. The stores that usually do raffles are not doing raffles, but then places like Nordstrom are getting these?…yet its a QS.

This release is really strange. The stores that usually do raffles are not doing raffles, but then places like Nordstrom are getting these?…yet its a QS.
Also, why are these always a QS? The 2019 and 2014 were also labeled as QS. Actually I think there were 2 releases in 2014 and only one was labeled QS but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom