🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I have seen plenty of people comment on ig that they are waiting for them to hit sale racks. Not worth arguing with you over it.
So you think they arent hitting sales racks because amm is releasing them? i dont see the correlation between the name of a retailer and the demand. If people want them they it doesnt matter.

So you think they arent hitting sales racks because amm is releasing them? i dont see the correlation between the name of a retailer and the demand. If people want them they it doesnt matter.
Did I say that? No. I said that amm is releasing them just givesresellers/buyers another thought that they would be hard to obtain. We already have heard many people, some that are reputable say that the numbers will be low particularly in the larger sizes.

But you already see what the ask is for the larger sizes now.. I"m guessing the resale for those sizes will be similar to the resale prices of the ultramarines.

Did I say that? No. I said that amm is releasing them just givesresellers/buyers another thought that they would be hard to obtain. We already have heard many people, some that are reputable say that the numbers will be low particularly in the larger sizes.

But you already see what the ask is for the larger sizes now.. I"m guessing the resale for those sizes will be similar to the resale prices of the ultramarines.
I think if you’re a reseller, you don’t need any hints from AMM.

If you a reseller and you need hints from AMM that’s probably why they’re sitting on all those big bubbles and selling them for $100.

Extra Butter doing fcfs for their pairs…Feature would’ve already put up a raffle for their pairs if they were doing that so assuming those will be fcfs as well…Undefeated we already know…

Extra Butter doing fcfs for their pairs…Feature would’ve already put up a raffle for their pairs if they were doing that so assuming those will be fcfs as well…Undefeated we already know…

wow we got a backdoor issue already?

Last edited:

That's if Feature getting them got raffles for both 3s and 4s but not these

Last edited:
I'm not paying a penny over retail or putting in any footwork. If these are available at retail from an easy-to-deal-with retailer, I'll snag a pair. That aged midsole looks less appealing every time I look at it. Wish I wouldn't have let go of my pair from the last release. But I'm glad that Nike is giving me reasons to opt out on stuff. Too many releases and too many purchases already.

While I wait to hear information on release in Australia......

1000100461.jpg

Last edited:
Livestock doing fcfs the Canada heads…

Not sure if this one has been posted up yet either…They up charging and yet another spot that’s passing on the raffle option…

$220 really some of these spots worst than resellers

$220 really some of these spots worst than resellers
that store charging $220 is in Australia

$220 AUD = $150 USD

The Canadian store posted is actually a deal

$190 CAD = $141 USD

Sometimes you can come out ahead shopping overseas retailers. I found the Court Victory Pumps in chalk blue (which didn’t release in the US) on a Canadian website on sale. Even with the high shipping cost they were way under retail in US$.

that store charging $220 is in Australia

$220 AUD = $150 USD

The Canadian store posted is actually a deal

$190 CAD = $141 USD

Sometimes you can come out ahead shopping overseas retailers. I found the Court Victory Pumps in chalk blue (which didn’t release in the US) on a Canadian website on sale. Even with the high shipping cost they were way under retail in US$.
Ok bet if fcfs bots will eat

Back
Top Bottom