🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Also, why are these always a QS? The 2019 and 2014 were also labeled as QS. Actually I think there were 2 releases in 2014 and only one was labeled QS but I could be wrong.
I’m not sure but usually I feel pretty good about my chances when I can enter 10 raffles and still have a try at the Nike release… doesn’t seem to be the case here so far

Nordstrom meands theyll be decently easy cop
They are bot central like most of these sites
images (18).jpeg

Bid accepted :smokin
Hopefully the seller ships. I have terrible luck whenever I use goat credit.

I made a purchase last Tuesday. It’s been “packaged ready to ship” since Thursday. It’s 50/50 that it’s being shipped at all.

I made a purchase last Tuesday. It’s been “packaged ready to ship” since Thursday. It’s 50/50 that it’s being shipped at all.
At least goat will now charge the seller a fee if they don’t ship. So they have more incentive now at least. Hopefully you see some movement in the next couple days.

my pair isn't DS but only worn a handful of times and they are still very wearable no signs of deteriorating thus far.
I wear mine maybe once a month or so. They’re fine.

I rotate through with the French Open ATC3, a couple cerise ATC4, and PB&S ATC4 of similar age and they only seem to have wear issues not age-related deterioration.

Maybe because I do wear them tho. Now that I’m more into heritage boots I’m afraid they’ll die. :frown:

-Dave

Back
Top Bottom