🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Online in SNKRS in Europe too now.

IMG_1368.png

Last edited:

Looks like Extra butter is in-store only.

Online in SNKRS in Europe too now.

Saw them right now , September 6 release for us in Europe . This week I am also going to Slam Jam (I live in Italy in the town where there are Slam Jam headquarters and also the physical store ) to find out if they are going to have them online and/or in store .

Very nice materials on these.
IMG_8085.jpeg

A+

Cann you compare them to anything else we might be familiar with that's similar materials? They look like typical Nike/Jordan leather. Not the mcdonalds plastic crap, but just run of the mill. Of course, seeing in pics means nothing. Like the reimagined 3s?

Agreed, they nailed it; I just hate that look. In the OG days we'd spend time trying to "clean" off the yellowing; of course that never worked. And in current times, when I open up a box I haven't for awhile and see there's been yellowing, it's upsetting and makes me want to get rid of them. So do I want to buy them looking that way....nah.
Wondering about 24s rusting plastics, beeing darker, within some years they won't turn yellow but directly brown?

I don’t understand why they didn’t use the hot lava color for the newly inspired shoes and shirt. The Nike Court Lite didn’t even come in a shoe box, it gets shipped in the shipping box which was strange but for a take down model it’s fine.

Back
Top Bottom