🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

IMG_5739.jpeg

IMG_5740.gif
These are a must..

Geez....tough one....it's not obvious that the '24 version is better than the '19. Toe box is way sleeker, but overall shape doesn't look as close to the OG. Wonder how the materials are; '19s are pretty bad. But overall non-aged looks way better.

Are you for real? :nerd: I mean, shape of retros is pretty much everything. 24's by a landslide and I hate the aged midsole. 19's look trash.

Fair point. Gotta see in hand, but from pics really hate the yellowing; way more distinct than the reimagined 3s. Though I really like whatever shade you'd call the upper b/c the '19s are so freak'n bright white that it's a little distracting.

Fair point. Gotta see in hand, but from pics really hate the yellowing; way more distinct than the reimagined 3s. Though I really like whatever shade you'd call the upper b/c the '19s are so freak'n bright white that it's a little distracting.

Yeah the yellowed midsole they used on these is so harsh. :smh: Reimagined 3's are very manageble.

And great point about the color on the upper on these. The 19's are blinding white. :ohwell:

ONLY good point about the truly obvious vintage look is that my wife (and kids) don't know they're new and don't make comments about "another pair of shoes". The first time my daughter saw my Lost and Found 1s she thought they were super old...heh.

I explained the theme to her b/c she's super cool and finds the stories interesting, but anyone else, nah. Now whenever I wear them she says "you're wearing the classics!".

I actually think they nailed the vintage look better than almost anything else I’ve seen them do.
It’s basically exactly what an OG shoe from that era would look like if it were somehow still wearable.
IMG_0922.jpeg
IMG_0921.jpeg
IMG_0920.jpeg

Agreed, they nailed it; I just hate that look. In the OG days we'd spend time trying to "clean" off the yellowing; of course that never worked. And in current times, when I open up a box I haven't for awhile and see there's been yellowing, it's upsetting and makes me want to get rid of them. So do I want to buy them looking that way....nah.

Back
Top Bottom