🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

😅
IMG_8085.jpg

This is all Nike had to do. :ohwell:|l:ohwell:|l:ohwell:|l

Happy that they finally brough back the Nike store to the US Open, not a booth but they took over the store that was formerly rented out by Tennis Point (which had good stuff too).

Lots of memories of buying all the modern Agassi clothing there. The long sleeve solid blue shirt that went with the Assailants! Loved playing in that.

Last edited:
Cann you compare them to anything else we might be familiar with that's similar materials? They look like typical Nike/Jordan leather. Not the mcdonalds plastic crap, but just run of the mill. Of course, seeing in pics means nothing. Like the reimagined 3s?

Sorry my meaningless pic didn’t give you clarity on the materials of the shoe. Allow me to clarify: I would compare these closer to SB 4s than reimagined 3s. The reimagined 3s feels like the leather has a thicker coating on them than these do.

I’ve been laid up sick and haven’t tried them on so I can’t comment on comfort.

Lots of memories of buying all the modern Agassi clothing there. The long sleeve solid blue shirt that went with the Assailants! Loved playing in that.

Same here. The old Nike booth always had some great gear. I remember getting the Air Zoom Challenge and the black "A" hat at the '96 Open - I believe before they released in stores.

Around 2010, they always had nice exclusive wristbands and hats of the current colors. Good to hear Nike has a presence again.

So it’s SNKRS / Nordstrom or bust. BAIT only there melrose store is getting it and dunno about undefeated. Entered at sneakerpolitics as well. Gonna have the wife try on her SNKRS as well.

Another pay-to-play type raffle at feature.com

Always…I thought they’d be doing fcfs but they must’ve changed it up at the last minute…

Also as an aside, have to be careful with them too…I have a friend who entered one of their raffles for a pair of the all black Nocta Hot Steps and they ended up charging him and shipping the shoes out almost a month after the raffle ended…They didn’t sell out immediately and apparently wanted to get rid of stock 🤷‍♂️

Anyways…

Also UNDFTD as expected…

Still debating if i need another pair. lol Still havent worn these 2019s. Though had 2014s , wore a lot and then sold them

1724853021885.jpeg
With the amount of size 12 people here, if you're going to pass might as well try for a 12 on SNKRS for me and I'll take it even if I hit myself lol. I'm PayPal ready!!

Back
Top Bottom