🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I would be a bit shocked if more pairs weren’t coming. For those who have in hand how are they? Shape looks good. This is a shoe I typically double on but haven’t been buying sneakers much lately, so only entered at Kith and hit.
doubt it being a quick strike

it feels like all the quick strike stores didn't even release them or maybe they didn't get their shipment.

This is what’s making me think/hope more pairs are coming. Seems like some bigger boutiques didn’t receive these. EU shops as well.

it feels like all the quick strike stores didn't even release them or maybe they didn't get their shipment.

Have seen a lot of delivery issues recently. The white thunder 4s and AMM 3s were both trickling a week or more after their "release date". Maybe these are yet to pop up at some places. My local spot hasn't posted anything about them yet.

Have seen a lot of delivery issues recently. The white thunder 4s and AMM 3s were both trickling a week or more after their "release date". Maybe these are yet to pop up at some places. My local spot hasn't posted anything about them yet.
Speaking of Amm 3 … that shoe is available everywhere, unlike the atc. Amm is living off the hype from the Jordan 3 a few years ago every other shoe they made is awful.

Love the atc II and passed this morning because of the obvious yellowing. Had no idea they were gonna be that limited, so called qs. might as well be a draw. But Nike being Nike, has to limit them for no good reason except hype.

I sort of wonder if these will be like some of the other limited releases over the past two years. Completely sold out but months later they release again and the price bottoms out and they’re sitting at places
I’m guessing it will he similar to the Ultramarines where they were limited and then the Concords were made plentiful. Maybe they’ll nake the racer pinks a generak release in January. The clay blues with the aged sole will probably be limited. It just amazes me how many Mac Attacks they made and collabs with Social Status that sat and this had to be suoer limited when everyone wanted a pair.

I’m guessing it will he similar to the Ultramarines where they were limited and then the Concords were made plentiful. Maybe they’ll nake the racer pinks a generak release in January. The clay blues with the aged sole will probably be limited. It just amazes me how many Mac Attacks they made and collabs with Social Status that sat and this had to be suoer limited when everyone wanted a pair.
Difference with the Concords vs Ultramarine is nobody cared as much for the concords...

I went WISH ATL, got there 5 min before opening thinking I would grab a pair of A Ma Maniere 39s (another limited shoe) saw 4 dudes in line, got in line, saw these in person and it was a must cop! Beautiful shoe! Made it easier that they didn't have the 39. I would've copped these first anyway, absolutely beautiful shoe.

1000020875.jpg

I'm pretty sure alot of shops didn't get these in yet, stores that normally carry these type of releases were quiet today. Nothing dropped at 11am est today,. Only like 5 stores released at 10am. I'll keep my eyes open for any late drops and post them here.

Not sure how these are running, due to the scarcity of today's drop i don't think I'll know any time soon either. But if you see a 9.5 out there lmk, id scoop them up expeditiously

A lot of spots that usually get stuff like this didn’t have them this time.

I'm pretty sure alot of shops didn't get these in yet, stores that normally carry these type of releases were quiet today. Nothing dropped at 11am est today,. Only like 5 stores released at 10am. I'll keep my eyes open for any late drops and post them here.

Been trying to tell the thread that there weren't many of these. The allocations were tiny. Only a handful of shops were even offered pairs. It wasn't that they had late shipments, it was that Nike didn't offer them to a lot of the normal places.

Back
Top Bottom