🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Hope no one buys from these bottom feeder resellers and they further add to their financial distress holding onto pairs while their bills go unpaid. $300-$400 for these is pathetic....hate those cockroaches.....rant over....

$200 shipped could be rationalized, but after fees that's basically break-even for them, so I'm sure they hold out longer than our interest stays. These have been dropping every 5 years like clockwork. Just wait until the next release when these become irrelevant as the next one likely won't be aged and have the same improved shape.

1000068517.jpg

From IG

For Nike/JB, I am between sizes 9 and 9.5. Went with 9.5 on these and feel like I could have gone with a 9 and been perfectly comfortable.
Here in Europe. Now I’m in doubt about ordering a 10.5 or an 11. I’m in between sizes. Jordan low OG I wear 10.5. But Jordan 39 had to go to an 11.

Quick question- are the hot lava’s tumbled leather ? I have seen pictures with both tumbled and normal. Thanks
Mine is not tumbled. It’s very smooth and soft, feels very premium. I love the dingy laces too.

EDIT: I should have mentioned it is only tumbled on the black panels.

Last edited:
For Nike/JB, I am between sizes 9 and 9.5. Went with 9.5 on these and feel like I could have gone with a 9 and been perfectly comfortable.
Same. Being that I’m a wide footer, I went for a 9 but I would’ve been fine with 8.5. I actually went for both but was only able to get a 9. I’ll take what a can get at this point.

Sounds like these fit much like the WC3s. With the slimmed down padding I'd say they fit half size big. Personally I love the way they fit at my TTS with a little extra space (as you get older your feet flatten and get a bit longer ;-).

Should I ever get a chance, I'd go TTS for these, but not holding my breath that this will happen.

Back
Top Bottom