🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I don't disagree at all. Probably just trying to boost interest in the model in general.

Definitely other ways they could do that than relying on artificial scarcity. Lazy if you ask me.

Baggy jeans/pants, tennis skirts, jerseys are all very popular right now. Nike could've upped production, used some marketing money and gave these a proper rollout.

Looks like possibly a UPS worker prolly took my shoes. Never got an update and still says in transit. Called Nike told me on their end it should arrive tomorrow. They also said call your local ups access point store that I requested to do a pick up at. I called the access point they States it’s a little iffy unless it’s coming from across the sea. The lady told me to call UPS main customer service and told me to put a tracer on the tracking. Called UPS main and they said it should should arrive today. Operator then said if there’s no update today then call tomorrow and we’ll put an investigation on it.

If it happens then this is the first time this happened to me.

Man these are awesome. Love the shape and materials. Only thing wrong is iwent with an 11 should of went 10.5. Im not letting these go too nice. Toe box leather soft IMG_3499.jpeg IMG_3500.jpeg IMG_3501.jpeg

Definitely want to get a pair now since it’s close to the OG in terms of shape. As for other Nike Court Retros, I got a pair of Mac Attack at the outlets for $57 after tax, 30% on clearance and extra 10% for my birthday month. Glad I was able to wait instead of buying them right away last year

You guys trying to hold for lower prices don’t go see them in person you’ll prob buy instantly 😂. These are one of the best retros in a long time from Nike.

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom