🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Offspring says they will have stock instore next week but havent said which day! May have to skip work and go Oxford Circus for opening

Reactions: ejb
Thank you.

I imagine they could have just replaced the sole, instead of the entire midsole for the clay.
Evolution of the clay outsoles...

Screenshot 2024-09-06 175831.jpg
Screenshot 2024-09-06 175812.jpg
Screenshot 2024-09-06 175748.jpg
Screenshot 2024-09-06 175710.jpg

Isnt a restock unlikely? Resale sitting at £260 for an 11 on ebay! May offer £200 if I strike out
For me, you have to wait.
Nike did a good job on this retro with this great shape and they know it.
They surely don't intend to sell only a few thousand of pairs.
The first limited launch is to create the hype/demand.

The clay would get stuck in the bubble areas, adding weight- so these were produced for clay courts. I dont think they mass produced or sold them though.

Is that confirmed, or are you guessing that no air bubbles on clay was an actual thought by Nike to prevent the clay from getting in the air bubbles? I'm guessing Nike didn't even think of that tiny thing and simply just swapped entire midsoles for ones that had better soles/bottoms/grip. But you could be right.

And no, those were definitely PE's/not mass produced.

Evolution of the clay outsoles...

Screenshot 2024-09-06 175831.jpg
Screenshot 2024-09-06 175812.jpg
Screenshot 2024-09-06 175748.jpg
Screenshot 2024-09-06 175710.jpg

Cool stuff!

Is that confirmed, or are you guessing that no air bubbles on clay was an actual thought by Nike to prevent the clay from getting in the air bubbles? I'm guessing Nike didn't even think of that tiny thing and simply just swapped entire midsoles for ones that had better soles/bottoms/grip. But you could be right.

Cool stuff!
From what I've read, the swap air trainer outsole was asked by André. He preferred a more low to the ground outsole for the clay. He was the only one to use this version.

Cool stuff!
i remember reading it in a a sneaker article online around a year ago when the hot lava’s were confirmed for release. I have no idea if its true, but does make sense

Bubble >>> no bubble

All day every day

This is why I want the original ATC 1s even if they have to have a bubble showing (OG pair was without), if it means we'll actually get them! I'm sure it isn't too terribly costly to redo the midsole to close the bubble, but if Nike says they would release the two OG colors (and plenty of others to offset things) so be it. I just want the ATC 1s NOW!! 😢😢 That green/orange is just 🤤🤤🤤🔥🔥🔥 And it would look cool with a bubble. 👍

6503261dd6308030746ffefdc7f6bc95.png

This is why I want the original ATC 1s even if they have to have a bubble showing (OG pair was without), if it means we'll actually get them! I'm sure it isn't too terribly costly to redo the midsole to close the bubble, but if Nike says they would release the two OG colors (and plenty of others to offset things) so be it. I just want the ATC 1s NOW!! 😢😢 That green/orange is just 🤤🤤🤤🔥🔥🔥 And it would look cool with a bubble. 👍

6503261dd6308030746ffefdc7f6bc95.png

I hope you don't want those as badly as you wanted these! :wow:

Back
Top Bottom