🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Still waiting for that elusive link that lets me cart these ;-).
Won't work, just gets dumped after trying.
Screenshot_20240905_204653_Chrome.jpg

I was having a pity party for myself looking at the Deion thread and thinking about copping the white/black DT Max 96 as a consolation prize. :stoneface:

I do like them quite a bit but you guys say these are really good. I’m trying to hold but it’s difficult as I want that new shoe cop satisfaction.

I need my hit man. :rofl:

What was the story with the non-air bubble pair(s).

PE for Andre?

Why did they exist?

img_6058-jpeg.3287757
The clay would get stuck in the bubble areas, adding weight- so these were produced for clay courts. I dont think they mass produced or sold them though.

Skanked on Snkrs uk. Reckon i wont bother with snkrs anymore, its completely crap and a poor customer experience. I’ll stand outside a shop

can’t wait for the next colorways to sit because they were over produced. Vintage Nike. Nike is the cult classic.

Kinda hoping that they follow the Attack playbook and the fake hype dies out so that they are eventually easy to get for at or under retail, but that there is enough hype for them to go on a bit of a run with releases. A LOT of other classic colorways I'm sure we'd all like to see (as well as other ATC models).

Wow 6 L's… Really didn't have a chance either. What a messed up release NIKE. And why? So Stockx makes all the money?

Reactions: 907
Back
Top Bottom