🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I hit an 8 on there. Gonna try to add a little cash and try to trade for my size 10

IMG_0034 2.jpg

Stayed up til 3AM. I was leaving with SOMETHING
This was you talking to yourself in the mirror at 3AM.
I7Y9Rl.gif

For ****s and giggles hit someone up on FB Marketplace that has 10.5 listed for $320:

ME: Please hit me up when you reduce the price to something more reasonable; thanks!

THEM: My best is 300. The market price for it now on all platforms is selling for over 300

ME: OK, gotcha. Yes, that's what the listings are for, but people aren't paying that. Thanks anyway.

THEM:
👍

What’s your best offer?

ME: Not worth discussing at this point; everyone is so far off what's reasonable. Will just wait for people to come around to reality
😉
. Cheers.
I would still throw an offer out there.

The thing is, we or some of us, on NT are a small minority of people who would like to pay less for resale. But the large majority of buyers beyond NT who want to buy these 2024 lavas, may pay more, based on their demand, and the resale may stay higher than what you expect for your size. It happens with some hyped in demand stuff from time to time.

I would think in these economic times buyers would want to pay less. I would be surprised.

Reactions: 907
For ****s and giggles hit someone up on FB Marketplace that has 10.5 listed for $320:

ME: Please hit me up when you reduce the price to something more reasonable; thanks!

THEM: My best is 300. The market price for it now on all platforms is selling for over 300

ME: OK, gotcha. Yes, that's what the listings are for, but people aren't paying that. Thanks anyway.

THEM:
👍

What’s your best offer?

ME: Not worth discussing at this point; everyone is so far off what's reasonable. Will just wait for people to come around to reality
😉
. Cheers.

320 on fb marketplace is mad high. Dude isnt touching nowhere near that selling them on an app.

He would walk away with like 210ish. 230 would be fair IMO.

Last edited:
That's why their stock is down; execs and middle management currently calling the shots really don't understand what they're doing. Shareholders want to see revenues and profit. The over-produce the wrong products that damage brand perception, and under produce those that can generate profit without any brand impacts.

That's why their stock is down; execs and middle management currently calling the shots really don't understand what they're doing. Shareholders want to see revenues and profit. The over-produce the wrong products that damage brand perception, and under produce those that can generate profit without any brand impacts.
The current CEO needs to go.

To be fair, lots of people were expecting these to go on sale, which is usually a sign of oversupply. It also seemed like a fair amount of people were going to pass because of the aging. Perhaps Nike was thinking the same.

I think if they hadn’t improved the shape then most people wouldn’t care so much and the amount of pairs would’ve been appropriate. I do hope they release more pairs at some point and I REALLY need pixels in this shape. I’ll be looking to pick up an entire OG set.

To be fair, lots of people were expecting these to go on sale, which is usually a sign of oversupply. It also seemed like a fair amount of people were going to pass because of the aging. Perhaps Nike was thinking the same.

I think if they hadn’t improved the shape then most people wouldn’t care so much and the amount of pairs would’ve been appropriate. I do hope they release more pairs at some point and I REALLY need pixels in this shape. I’ll be looking to pick up an entire OG set.
I really thought these would be an easy grab the first few days at least so I pulled the trigger way to late and now I'm hear reading about how good quality they are. :/

What you left with was MY pair! LOL ... I set an alarm for 3am.....was able to cart size 8 four times with less than a minute to checkout and ended up with the L

I feel you. It was a weird release. 3AM hit and nothing but that message "in a few seconds" for like 2-3 mins. Was just speed refreshing on that message. Then when the stock appeared all the small sizes and the big sizes basically loaded sold out.

Saw that 8 and went for it as the biggest size left. Carted it and was in queue with "less than a minute" and fully expected to get the "sold out" message. Got through and hit the Shopify "pay now" button immediately. Said it went through, then my bank hit me about a "suspicious charge" that it declined. Luckily SJ tried again and it went through the second time. Fully expected this to be a ghost order, or get cancelled. Was shocked when I got shipping around noon today

IMG_0035.jpg

Just got off the phone with Nike and it Looks like they oversold…I’m not getting my pair they wanna issue me a refund. I’m like wow…all this time there no updates and this BS happens. Well I ain’t paying resell. This is ridiculous.
Was yours stuck waiting to get picked up by ups? Mines been like that all week. I dont have high hopes but giving them till next week till i request the refund.

jumpmanst jumpmanst

Since he took the box out and all maybe he’d be kind enough to stop by and give us some up close pics, for old time NT sake…IF he even still checks NT that is…

Some decent pics here though…

It's really cool seeing all these OG pairs from collectors. Would love to attend an event and just be a fly on the wall to listen to all the discussions.

Back
Top Bottom