🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

I went to all the boutiques in London past two weeks.

Offspring telling me they had 11 pairs. Footpatrol saying they had a few stragglers, all small size. END. weren't even aware of them dropping. Size said they got a random batch in an on the day delivery.

******* pissed. Size 12 is borderline 3x retail.

I hope they get a Mac Attack style release I.e more accessible after a couple months... otherwise it's gonna be resale for me. Nothing on UK eBay either. ****s dry out here.
12.5 is more reasonable in price

Ebay or stockx and I'm mad that I passed $285 for a 12.5 and those 12 or 12.5 is drying up on eBay and Goat don't bother $400 plus for those sizes
Yeah they had early W pairs on eBay for £275 (about $300-$310). I didn't realise this was an 11-pair drop.

Cost is a problem... but getting to that stage too where availability is drying up.

I'm contemplating offing pairs but I've put a lot of work into whittling my collection down to pairs I use... so I don't have much collateral to spare.

This is the only 2024 shoe I wanted. Most of my pick-ups this year have been sale-rack circle backs or resell Ls that I circled backed for... literally nothing off the 2024 hype list.

Smarting.

Yeah they had early W pairs on eBay for £275 (about $300-$310). I didn't realise this was an 11-pair drop.

Cost is a problem... but getting to that stage too where availability is drying up.

I'm contemplating offing pairs but I've put a lot of work into whittling my collection down to pairs I use... so I don't have much collateral to spare.

This is the only 2024 shoe I wanted. Most of my pick-ups this year have been sale-rack circle backs or resell Ls that I circled backed for... literally nothing off the 2024 hype list.

Smarting.
Same about offing most of the shoes I barely wear is slim to cover cost and these the black toes and black cement 3s were the only shoes I wanted at the end of 24 . Sold my 19s to cover cost on the 24 pair cause I stuck out every where so I copped from Goat on release day and the shoes are delayed with the courier so now I'm waiting

Can we ever expect the ATCIV Marina and the Air Assailant?

Air Tech Challenge IV - 05 Marina 800.jpg

Air Assailant ad 01.jpg

Wish SX would just match me with a new seller or just cancel my order. For $5 more I can get a pre-verified order in. Mine has been stuck on Order Confirmed since 9/11. What a s***t service they have.

Unless someone has substantial evidence of a major restock, I don't see the larger sizes coming down in price, just simple supply and demand. And even if there were a restock, I think it's crazy to think that they would be in greater numbers. Hopefully Nike will at least see the demand and make more of the upcoming releases more available.

We know what a “restock” is. In this case its like 1 pair per size, if even per size. If they “restocked” Nike Sbs that would be like 3-4 pairs per size or something. And if it was Jordans, its like 10-16 pairs per size or something. The bots would eat it up like a shark in the sea.

I finally wore mine both Saturday night and Sunday.. happy to say that not only did they look great, they're more comfortable than I expected AND my size 10 was a perfect fit.

As I do sometimes, I like to spruce up a sneaker.. will probably switch to black laces on these.

(edit: NOT only..)

Last edited:
We know what a “restock” is. In this case its like 1 pair per size, if even per size. If they “restocked” Nike Sbs that would be like 3-4 pairs per size or something. And if it was Jordans, its like 10-16 pairs per size or something. The bots would eat it up like a shark in the sea.
That’s the thing. Even if there was a full on re release the bots are gonna be all over them, especially size 10+. If you’re a bigger size your chances of getting these at retail are basically zero.

Yeah, the more I think about it resell will probably be the way. Resellers have their foot on the neck of this release.

not mine, but if you could get a close color match...

1726587044844.png
Funny you say that, because with a pair of Jordans I have, which have some teal in them, I found a perfect lace match and used those.

When I looked close at these, I really don't think the splatter and the swoosh are the same color exactly. And I didn't want to add in a potential third shade of hot pink-lava-whatever. Black is safer. But I like those to a degree.

Back
Top Bottom