🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

question for ya'll. I bought the ATC 3 Purple's on Finishline a few weeks back. My purchase earned me a $20 winner circle reward . Now that the price dropped again, I want to use that reward for another pair then go return the first pair I bought (even though that first pair is what earned me the reward lol).

I've never used Winner Circle before, do you know if they'll give me a full refund for that first pair? Do you they give me a negative winner circle balance?

thanks

They will most likely hit 39.99 like the tech lows. Probably the only people buying the purple techs are niketalkers lol

You guys buying them now probably messed up an even bigger price drop sooner than later

Damn coukd you imagine if they dropped to 39.99 and then finishline with all these 20 rewards? Woulda been 19.99 smh
I'm hoping they offer free shipping before this $20 reward is up..

question for ya'll. I bought the ATC 3 Purple's on Finishline a few weeks back. My purchase earned me a $20 winner circle reward . Now that the price dropped again, I want to use that reward for another pair then go return the first pair I bought (even though that first pair is what earned me the reward lol).

I've never used Winner Circle before, do you know if they'll give me a full refund for that first pair? Do you they give me a negative winner circle balance?

thanks

Buy pair #2 with the WC

Come back another day return 1st pair. Just be sure you have 1st pair receipt and not pair #2. They cant deny you what you paid for them

WC good through this Nov.

These are sitting on FNL at 59.99... I hate to be so stingy but maybe they'll drop another 20 in the meantime? 
laugh.gif

creds to @ARK27  w/ the detailed  pic

Last edited:
im surprised nobody has tried to customize the purple pair to look more like the og the atc3 that is

Last edited:
For some reason I doubt it would come out even with bleach.  What I'm thinking is the bleach would just spread all over the collar and look really bad.  I haven't picked those up yet cause it's already November 6th and actually more II's would be just fine by me.  

Yeah I agree. It would soak it up and not turn white but more yellowish. Not sure how to do it actually.

I'm thinking that the only thing that would work would be to change the color of the collar completely with dye if that's even possible and then recoloring it black and leaving the inkblot pattern here and there.  if that makes no sense, cool, but what I'm sayin is I think it would be a fairly big job. 

Last edited:
Half mix of GAC900 +drops of SuperFlex, half white paint for the first layer, in a refilable paint marker.

Just a start, lots to do, it's a base for other coats, the material won't soak in that much after.

Don't need it to be perfect, just that OG feeling.

Back
Top Bottom