🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

View media item 1778232

Just started the process with a first layer, but I will :wink:

anybody have a discount code I can use on the volts.  Saw a Nike.com code that no longer works.  Anything else?  Tryna cop these asap.

Got the purple atc3 off finish line, total came out to $53 after tax and shipping. Just need the flares for cheap, they taking too long to drop.

looks like you did a lil sumthin else to that shoe collar
stroking them remembering my 90's was prob when i reached that :smile:

had this pair on the low thanks to you guys, fnl and I owe you too my pal in here! -@NobleKane i took a 12 :tongue: -

though collar splatters never positioned the same I like em always beeing an extension of the white leather part

Last edited:
Via Sneakersteal, Voltage Purple IIIs on FNL for $60.

Didn't order due to no 14s, but it seems like a good deal if they honor their website stock.

Last edited:
Finally, finally picked up a pair of Wimbledon ATC IIs. Got what I consider to be a steal at $101 shipped for a DS pair. Excited to get them in.

^Purples looking nice with a Winner's Circle reward burning a hole in my pocket...:smokin

Finally, finally picked up a pair of Wimbledon ATC IIs. Got what I consider to be a steal at $101 shipped for a DS pair. Excited to get them in.

^Purples looking nice with a Winner's Circle reward burning a hole in my pocket...:smokin

Where'd you cop the Wimbledon's and what sizes were available? :nerd:

yeah, really.  plus, can you wear the finished shoe really?  it looks just about perfect, congrats.

Back
Top Bottom