🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

My size 12.5 came in and they definitely fit better in the case of the purple pair. The length is barely noticeable in comparison to the 12 but you can see that the leather around the toe box is higher and there is the right amount of room width wise. Size 12 in the right

View media item 1783135
View media item 1783136

me thinks some pairs just have shotty construction which is why the toe box seems smaller

my volts from ndc seem to suffer from the slimmer toe box

Nice! What was the final process?
at final I'ts a mess. to help, i found to this material applying the paint+mediums as an emulsion is the best way bc it will somehow better stay on surface so less soak in, more efficient. stamp it, keep lines sharp, many coats and dry times, when whitened enough, a phosphorescent coat, finisher, 2xanti uv/rain/stain & good to go.
yeah, really.  plus, can you wear the finished shoe really?  it looks just about perfect, congrats.
Not perfect bc I have done it by hand without a stencil I have to model on an OG pair. And kind of gave up on many of the the back fragments bc this was just insane. And of course I will beat them! heatsetting and brushing between each dry coat helps keeping the material flexible. so a bit grainy bc of phosphorescent minerals but no cardboard :smile:

me thinks some pairs just have shotty construction which is why the toe box seems smaller

my volts from ndc seem to suffer from the slimmer toe box

I believe it, one pair seemed like the upper wasn't properly glued to the midsole. Needless to say I returned both size 12's to Finishline (reluctantly) and had to purchase a 12.5 through Nike at full price since finish line doesn't carry a 12.5 :x

Any info on this cw
[table][tr][td]Nike Air Tech Challenge III Bronze[/td][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
 is the the wheat cw ?

Last edited:
Finally DS'd the Voltage Purples over the weekend.  Felt the same as my Hot Limes... ok, maybe just a tad snug... but that was probably cuz @trethousandgt  planted the idea in my mind... 
mean.gif

Finally DS'd the Voltage Purples over the weekend.  Felt the same as my Hot Limes... ok, maybe just a tad snug... but that was probably cuz @trethousandgt
 planted the idea in my mind... :smh:

:lol:

Their definitely tighter, atleast the size 12's. I wound up trying on two other pairs of the purple tech iii and they were definitely much more tight. Wound up having to buy a 12.5 at full price :smh:

Slept on the white ice pair and can't find them anywhere now for a decent price ( retail or below )

Edit: found them and ordered

Last edited:
Slept on the white ice pair and can't find them anywhere now for a decent price ( retail or below )

Edit: found them and ordered

That was such a weird pair man. They just popped up in spurts. I missed em 3 times thinking they'd drop on eastbay or something. Wasn't messing around after that 3rd miss.

Peace,
J

Impatiently waiting for the next model to release. Bring on the IV's as the 1's will take a long time to come out if they ever retro. And Finishline if you're listening, feel free to drop the price on the Flares already.

Last edited:
Impatiently waiting for the next model to release. Bring on the IV's as the 1's will take a long time to come out if they ever retro. And Finishline if you're listening, feel free to drop the price on the Flares already.

I'm with you KB. As soon as the IV's drop in both OG colors, I'm in for one each at retail. I don't even care how much. I missed them when they came out back in the day (was in the 9th grade, 39 y/o now). Loved the black/white/grape/cerise color SO MUCH!! I can still remember going to this local golf & tennis store right by my house. They had a Nike contract and kept the actual buying catalog out for customers to look through. They could order anything that was golf or tennis. I saw the catalog and instantly went to the Agassi shoes. Man I should have ordered the IV's back then. Please Nike release some pics of the VI's if your gonna release them next year.

Last edited:
That was such a weird pair man. They just popped up in spurts. I missed em 3 times thinking they'd drop on eastbay or something. Wasn't messing around after that 3rd miss.

Peace,
J

Yeah man thought they would hit the sale rack quick so considering they released a all whit show in fall.. Don't care if they're og not a big fan of the purple and orange pair. Never really liked that combo together. Will still get for the collection tho but gonna wait till they hit $40-$50 flat.

Back
Top Bottom