🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Last edited:

I remember the Metal Max 1's, but don't really remember the 2's... genuinely wasn't sure if those were it! 
laugh.gif
you're feeling them ?? i got the black blue pair back in the days, back then it was my 2nd fav AM after the AM95s

Last edited:
you're feeling them ?? i got the black blue pair back in the days, back then it was my 2nd fav AM after the AM95s
They're ok, but not as memorable as the 1's for me, if I'm honest.  

And would you consider them to be an "AM" despite them being a cross-trainer? 

They're ok, but not as memorable as the 1's for me, if I'm honest.  

And would you consider them to be an "AM" despite them being a cross-trainer? 
i also owned the 1s back in the days, but for me the cross trainer model AMs are still AMs in my book imo, uptempo's barkley's and other B-ball AMs would also qualify as AMs because they are also using the AM air unit technology

I watched it. Sad. He was playing and (moving) like a 70 y.o man...
Actually, Sampras wasn't much better, playing like an 50 y.o guy! Poor match of two greatest names in the game. They should have rebilled the public [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think it's still too early to tell whether he won't play another match again. You can see how much pain he was in and the frustration that he must have felt. None of the tournaments that he has signed up for yet have been cancelled with his appearance yet but with a bad disc it's hard to see him playing until late August if it all for this year.

Last edited:
I've been researching these look like his current commitments:
Atlanta July 31
Croatia July 16
Connecticut August 26
Any others?

I've been posting them on the thread as they've been announced. You left out Orlando December 1st and Barclay's in Brooklyn on December 3rd.

Last edited:
Perhaps the announcement was for ProShares, ITPL and WTT events?  One-off exos still on the books.  

Back
Top Bottom