🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Side note: 

MeTV (a channel that airs old shows) airs an old random episode of Johnny Carson each night.  I believe there's replays as well.

Last night's had Schwarzenegger, Seinfeld, and Agassi.  From 1988.  Funny to watch.

http://www.shelflife.co.za/products/Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-III-Metallic-Silver

air-tech-challenge-iii-749957-005---side.jpg

air-tech-challenge-iii-749957-005---back.jpg

air-tech-challenge-iii-749957-005----close-up.jpg

air-tech-challenge-iii-749957-005---front.jpg

7210c3f06594a19fbf08483aa663284d.jpg

That's a good deal. People were crazy trying to sell those for $700 and up over a year ago.
I just grabbed the DS Sz 9 2013 Wimbledon (no box) and DS Sz 9 2013 US Open (with box) from this guy on a package deal.  First pair of 2013 Wimbledon's for me, third for the 2013 US Opens, which are my favorite of the "new" colorways

I just grabbed the DS Sz 9 2013 Wimbledon (no box) and DS Sz 9 2013 US Open (with box) from this guy on a package deal.  First pair of 2013 Wimbledon's for me, third for the 2013 US Opens, which are my favorite of the "new" colorways
Nice! I would love to own both of them. Finding either in a size 12 is pretty much impossible

Those Volt Denims man o man. [emoji]128522[/emoji] DanDecs DanDecs

Which do you like better Golds? or Silvers?

Last edited:
Any idea on what they might fetch on the secondary market? DS, size 15, but no box.

Any shoe you sell in a size 15 won't make much but those are in great condition. In a regular size I'm sure anyone would pay at least $200 for them. I know I'm hoping that Nike will retro them, definitely one of the best tennis shoes ever made. I want the white brick-red flint-grey to release again, he beat Sampras in those to win the Australian Open and the black/dark teal pair to release. Also the black/white/metallic coppers. Only bad thing about the coppers was that he lost to Sampras in the U.S. Open in them. Performance wise a tennis shoe can't be any better. Agassi ripped through the competition that year with those shoes.

View media item 2069949

Last edited:
Any shoe you sell in a size 15 won't make much but those are in great condition. In a regular size I'm sure anyone would pay at least $200 for them. I know I'm hoping that Nike will retro them, definitely one of the best tennis shoes ever made. I want the white brick-red flint-grey to release again, he beat Sampras in those to win the Australian Open and the black/dark teal pair to release. Also the black/white/metallic coppers. Only bad thing about the coppers was that he lost to Sampras in the U.S. Open in them. Performance wise a tennis shoe can't be any better. Agassi ripped through the competition that year with those shoes.

View media item 2069949

I like how the release version didn't have the visible air in the heel. Heh

That was the other summer color. I had them in hand but didn't pick them up. I loved the silver mesh on the panels. I still have my teal and black LWPs and love wearing them! These need a retro!!!

Back
Top Bottom