🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Any shoe you sell in a size 15 won't make much but those are in great condition. In a regular size I'm sure anyone would pay at least $200 for them. I know I'm hoping that Nike will retro them, definitely one of the best tennis shoes ever made. I want the white brick-red flint-grey to release again, he beat Sampras in those to win the Australian Open and the black/dark teal pair to release. Also the black/white/metallic coppers. Only bad thing about the coppers was that he lost to Sampras in the U.S. Open in them. Performance wise a tennis shoe can't be any better. Agassi ripped through the competition that year with those shoes.
I foolishly passed on a pair of the Blk/Blu, but I was lucky enough to catch the wht/grey/red and blk/copper from an OG Crepe City guy in UK.  I can snap some pics if you guys would like.

These were some of my favorite Nikes overall, let alone Agassis.  Slipper-like comfort level, though the air sole would end up squeaking towards the end of their life.  Tennis Sucks.

I liked the Alarms. I liked the LWPs. I liked the Zoom Challenge. However they never wowed me like the ATC3. I loved the Zoom Ablaze. Assailants meh.

Last edited:
I liked the Alarms. I liked the LWPs. I liked the Zoom Challenge. However they never wowed me like the ATC3. I loved the Zoom Ablaze. Assailants meh.

Don't forget about the Zoom Pounce. That was a great show to play in. Felt like a track show for the courts. And the Zoom Beyond. Great durable comfy court shoe.

Last edited:
I was mad when my black/dark teal pairs got frayed on the outside you see in the pictures that nismot nismot posted. Such an awesome shoe though. No idea how that happened on that pair if it's new.

Last edited:
I was mad when my black/dark teal pairs got frayed on the outside you see in the pictures that nismot nismot posted. Such an awesome shoe though. No idea how that happened on that pair if it's new.

They weren't new. I wore them several times, and I think jeans were mainly to blame for the fraying. I don't remember that happening back with my original pair in high school, but probably a combo of time and wear on this pair did them in. Funny thing is after I sold this pair, the buyer tried to turn around as sell them as brand new for twice the money.

They weren't new. I wore them several times, and I think jeans were mainly to blame for the fraying. I don't remember that happening back with my original pair in high school, but probably a combo of time and wear on this pair did them in. Funny thing is after I sold this pair, the buyer tried to turn around as sell them as brand new for twice the money.

Deceiving pics with the tags still on them! But yea I remember jeans seeming to causing that fraying and couldn't believe how easily that would happen.

Nice. But I gotta save my cash for the OG iv's!!!!

Right? Still no news on those which is disappointing. I'm constantly looking at finishlines calander if they really are gonna release on 7/20/ since I heard that date was the euro release date for them

Right? Still no news on those which is disappointing. I'm constantly looking at finishlines calander if they really are gonna release on 7/20/ since I heard that date was the euro release date for them

That would really suck if it's pushed back any further than that.

It's a July 20th release.
in september is my B-day, these will be deff part of B-day present for myself then
smokin.gif

Anybody know the creator or inspiration behind the atc4s? I know they're a 90s shoe but they remind me so much of the 60s with that psychedelic heel

Last edited:
Anybody know the creator or inspiration behind the atc4s? I know they're a 90s shoe but they remind me so much of the 60s with that psychedelic heel
probably Tinker Hatfield i think, that guy is the mastermind behind most of the iconic Nike shoes from the 80s & 90s

Last edited:
laugh.gif
guys in here are taking this too serious i was just joking, i have better things to do than snitching comments to the mods and btw i hate those sunday church rules here on NT, they suck ballz
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom