🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Man, a new in box Volt 3 went for $56 on eBay a bit ago. I would've tried for it but I have too many as it is.

Man, a new in box Volt 3 went for $56 on eBay a bit ago. I would've tried for it but I have too many as it is.

Steal. My feeling is that once those are gone the price will climb significantly. Tripled up myself when they were on sale as 12.5 was almost non existent anywhere outside NDC

Reactions: ARK
Steal. My feeling is that once those are gone the price will climb significantly. Tripled up myself when they were on sale as 12.5 was almost non existent anywhere outside NDC
I quadrupled as well. 
roll.gif

Not what we wanted but not nearly as bad as I remember the sample being. Wifey will definitely be happy with those. You might even catch me rocking them tbh.

I like the green suede on those Wmn Winter Sprites lol

I think one of two Wimbledon ATC2 should've had suede to give it that grass appearance. I guess that was the reason behind the green liner on the first ones but the upper would've been better.

Just saw this pic on Twitter from December. Tweet was about throwback sneakers from 1995. Too great of a photo to not share. I would really like to see a retro of these.

finally got the cerise/dark grape IVs and I can't believe I fronted so long... absolutely beautiful!

only issue I have is with the wrinkled toe boxes, but it's a minor complaint (did they all come like that?)

any places still have the PB/salmons in bigger sizes?

finally got the cerise/dark grape IVs and I can't believe I fronted so long... absolutely beautiful!

only issue I have is with the wrinkled toe boxes, but it's a minor complaint (did they all come like that?)

any places still have the PB/salmons in bigger sizes?
My pair came like that but they don't crease at all. I think it's just the way the shoes were manufactured or just how it will happen with regular wear.

I know the PB/salmon cw was on soleheaven.com but I think the largest size was an US11

yeah, I noticed the creasing in most pics but it is what it is though... i'm still tempted to double up

tennis warehouse was probably my best bet on those PB/salmons, I've turned on them heavy in the past week

I personally don't mind the creasing.
Just shows how soft and flexible nubuck they used. They really made these for the fans imo. Hopefully the marinas will keep the same standard if they release .

Just saw this pic on Twitter from December. Tweet was about throwback sneakers from 1995. Too great of a photo to not share. I would really like to see a retro of these.

Simply awesome!!!! So badly want the the LWP to release in any color (but the black/teal is #1 for me, followed by the white/black/silver mesh)!!

Agree. Had the white ones back in the day. Couldn't track down the black ones.
Was tough to find stuff pre internet

sick.gif

NIKE WMNS AIR TECH CHALLENGE II SE
Color: Gold Dart/Gold Dart-Lava Glow-Black
Style Code: 857879-700

Last edited:
[emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️[emoji]128581[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom