🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yes, I know... but it'd be cool to get official Nike versions! 
laugh.gif

Reactions: ARK
Repped! Awesome! But I can't believe they put Pete's logo on the sleeve of the shirt
mean.gif
It would have been cool if they put the atc volt image on there. I regret not doubling up on the hit the ball as loud as you can t shirt that released about a year ago. We can't get IV's in the U.S. and even a shirt isn't done right but I'm happy to see that it's some kind of attempt. I also would have preferred another color as that white t shirt will get dirty easily.
That shirt is such a travesty.

fuuuuhhh

Any Euro sites where I can still get them? I slept on them just like I did with the Volt ATC 3s and now I can't find those in my size either :smh:

What size do you wear?
fuuuuhhh Any Euro sites where I can still get them? I slept on them just like I did with the Volt ATC 3s and now I can't find those in my size either :smh:
lemme know your size and i will look what i can do for you

ARK ARK AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE
The only Agassi retro I've been able to get in the past 3 years were the lava ATC 2's. And that's only because of the extra retro batch Nike decided to run in 2016. It's gonna be very difficult cause I know not a lot of pairs are made in my size. I wear a men's US 6, yes I'm a small baby footer[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] ....flame on :lol: :lol:

@ARK27 @AIRMAXDISCIPLE
The only Agassi retro I've been able to get in the past 3 years were the lava ATC 2's. And that's only because of the extra retro batch Nike decided to run in 2016. It's gonna be very difficult cause I know not a lot of pairs are made in my size. I wear a men's US 6, yes I'm a small baby footer[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] ....flame on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i thought that i saw a us 6.5 or 7 for sale somewhere

at least you can wear cheap GS shoes, and i was thinking that i had small feet with my us 8

Last edited:
ARK ARK AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE
The only Agassi retro I've been able to get in the past 3 years were the lava ATC 2's. And that's only because of the extra retro batch Nike decided to run in 2016. It's gonna be very difficult cause I know not a lot of pairs are made in my size. I wear a men's US 6, yes I'm a small baby footer[emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] ....flame on :lol: :lol:

Shame Nike can't make more retros in smaller sizes. They made a GS 2 but no 3.

for anyone still looking (or those who slept like me
laugh.gif
)

Tech Challenge IV "dark grape/cerise"  size 8, 9, 10, 11.5, 12 ... comes out to about $164 shipped (they ship to the US as well)

http://www.par5milano.com/it/prodotti/NIKE-844606-015/2957/?c=6206
Repped. Needed an 11.5 double up! Now crossing fingers for delivery, that address system is messy when translated!
Who you telling, I had to get a paypal invoice sent to me lol

My slow self couldn't find USA in the shipping drop down box, only to find out Stati Uniti is Italian for United States 
laugh.gif

You should be good though, my pair has already been shipped

I wasn't throwing shade if it is. I'm just out of the loop with atc4s. Just wanted to know if this was what to expect.

No it's not. I was completely joking. That's not my style at all. I'm all about hookups at cost. Some ppl could probably attest.

I bought 3 pairs of the Cerise, i finally found a pair of the french opens in my size so I put my third pair of 11.5s on Ebay. They brought $200 so they are not something to make money on. I had every colorway back in the day and it was more sentimental than anything. it will take me a long time to go through 2 pairs let alone 3!

Just go to Nike.com and search for tennis shirt. You'll find them.

Style: AA0044-100
Style: 943182-100

Thanks good brother.

NDC EU has a habit of unintentionally hiding items. Couple of tennis hats and shirts have flown under the radar when looking through the site. Only able to find them by codes!

i thought that i saw a us 6.5 or 7 for sale somewhere
at least you can wear cheap GS shoes, and i was thinking that i had small feet with my us 8
Trust me man, I always hear it from people when they look at my feet. "OMG I like your shoes, you have tiny feet so I bet they don't cost a lot" . Yea I can save cash buying GS sizes, but my pride won't let me. Plus there's always some differences, minor or major, between them and men's size.

Shame Nike can't make more retros in smaller sizes. They made a GS 2 but no 3.
I haven't bought a pair of GS kicks in many years. There's always some differences, minor or major, between them and men's size. Jordan 4s are a great example of that, GS size looks terrible in my opinion. Funny thing is, if you look at old Eastbay catalogs, men's size went down to a 6.

old-air-jordan-prices_07_result.jpg

Back
Top Bottom