🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yea sounds like the flyknits won't happen right now. Alarms, probably kiwis, and Air Tech Challenge Futures are coming up.

Last edited:
fuuuuhhh Any Euro sites where I can still get them? I slept on them just like I did with the Volt ATC 3s and now I can't find those in my size either
mean.gif
lemme know your size and i will look what i can do for you

So we have teal NIKE on the bottom that doesn't appear anywhere else. Then a light purple on the heel, pink and tan.. I just don't get this color way. They really could've knocked it out of the park on a premium release too. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

not a fan of the midsole. Otherwise they're cool
So we have teal NIKE on the bottom that doesn't appear anywhere else. Then a light purple on the heel, pink and tan.. I just don't get this color way. They really could've knocked it out of the park on a premium release too. [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Usually I don't like ransoms colors/hues on a sneaker for no apparent reason. But I think the ATC line is one that you can definitely get away with it. Not to reach or nothing like that but it speaks to his personality and the fashion scene of the era he played in.

Repped! Awesome! But I can't believe they put Pete's logo on the sleeve of the shirt :smh: It would have been cool if they put the atc volt image on there. I regret not doubling up on the hit the ball as loud as you can t shirt that released about a year ago. We can't get IV's in the U.S. and even a shirt isn't done right but I'm happy to see that it's some kind of attempt. I also would have preferred another color as that white t shirt will get dirty easily.

View media item 2287136

Last edited:
Of course Nike caaaannn do it. They could hire A-list celebrities to hand-sew gold leaf uppers onto soles with caviar-filled air bubbles and then give them away free to underprivileged youth - if they wanted to.

But since they care the most about the bottom line, they will take any and all cost reducing measures that don't completely compromise design or function of a shoe (especially lifestyle retro). OG soles probably won't happen because of the following:

1.It would require a different mold than what they used on the tech 2 sole, which costs money and time

2.factories already have the air bubble mold (Nike partner factories are cheaper than Nike)

3.harder to market the OG sole to "normal" people who will just think it doesn't have air or hypebeats who will think it's a budget yeezy sole

So do/risk all that to be true to a shoe that isn't popular anyway -when their manufacturing partners have basically perfected the dumbed down yeezy/challenge sole over the last 5 years?
This. 

Molds arent cheap especially for a shoe that probably is a break even model. 

But f**k a bubble just give them fragment treatment with that premium material 
laugh.gif

Also what's up the the atc3 on the hit the ball shirt? On the OG it was Andre. Which pair did hey use for the pic?

Bring it, Nike.

27506141265_94d8fdc98c.jpg

27229501400_c85a999f3e.jpg

But instead, Nike might give us something like this instead... 
eyes.gif

14424869112_0e0f1692dd_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom