🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Not to long ago I played a good half hour warm up in the copper LWP's. Still amazing.

The lwp's are one of the best shoes ever made.

So so true guys!!!! I only hope they retro someone in the not-too-distant future. Had two pairs of Teals (the pair pictured was a pair I picked up off eBay years ago). I regret not buying the other white pair (the ones with the silver mesh and black trim). If they retro the LWP, I'm in for all OG colorways.

Yea I have the ava lava shirt nwt's and I want to wear them but aftaid to ruin them or just simply take the tags off. Obviously the other issue with some of them is they can be considered dated but I consider them ahead of the times.

Don't take the tags off please [emoji]128555[/emoji], I have a like new Lava stripe without tags if you want to work out an exchange that involves more than just the shirt on my end [emoji]128521[/emoji] Size large

Last edited:
Don't take the tags off please [emoji]128555[/emoji], I have a like new Lava stripe without tags if you want to work out an exchange that involves more than just the shirt on my end [emoji]128521[/emoji] Size large

That's one of my grails I can't give up that shirt! It's just tough to only look at the shirt and not wear it.

Last edited:
12's... nice!  

With Serato or something?  Is that what you guys use nowdays?

I still have 2 1210's... great for... playing records! 

12's... nice!  

With Serato or something?  Is that what you guys use nowdays?

I still have 2 1210's... great for... playing records! 

Yea, they're actually the black Technics 1210s, didn't know how much you knew about tables, lI use Serato DJ with the control vinyls which feels just like a record and still have my records from back in the day.

Yea, they're actually the black Technics 1210s, didn't know how much you knew about tables, lI use Serato DJ with the control vinyls which feels just like a record and still have my records from back in the day.
Still amazes me that they're able to digitally manipulate music like that.  

I don't follow the technology anymore, but that S9 looks insane... sampler, MPC, drum-machine, whatever... all shoved into one box. 
Vinyl is Life.
Troof.

Sorry... off-topic.  

Wax >
...anyone can spin with Serato.
eyes.gif
Do people still dig?

Back
Top Bottom