🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

All black oscillates released on Tennis warehouse Europe.   Hopefully another Agassi release is coming soon!!!

I had those but never warmed up to them I guess.

Hey buddy, thanks for the reply on my pic. I liked them, liked playing in them but they were just NOT the same as the Zoom Challenge 1s the previous year (ones I posted a pic of). Of all the shoes I posted and didn't post (I'm missing the Zoom Beyonds (French Open winner shoe), which died on me years ago but I freaking Loved them, and the all-black Zoom Implosion, which were a VERY underrated shoe). I loved playing in the LWPs the best and a close close 2nd was the Zoom Pounce and Zoom Beyond. His shoes got really good near the end with the tech they added. Even the Implosion was terrific. Great cushioning, awesome ankle support. Just wasn't flashy for some.

Man I'm hoping this year Nike drops more IVs and maybe some new stuff or even some of the clothing. I want to spend my money Nike!!!!

Hey buddy, thanks for the reply on my pic. I liked them, liked playing in them but they were just NOT the same as the Zoom Challenge 1s the previous year (ones I posted a pic of). Of all the shoes I posted and didn't post (I'm missing the Zoom Beyonds (French Open winner shoe), which died on me years ago but I freaking Loved them, and the all-black Zoom Implosion, which were a VERY underrated shoe). I loved playing in the LWPs the best and a close close 2nd was the Zoom Pounce and Zoom Beyond. His shoes got really good near the end with the tech they added. Even the Implosion was terrific. Great cushioning, awesome ankle support. Just wasn't flashy for some.

Nice! I took tennis lessons in the Volt 3 one summer. I had the shirt and the bandana too. For me that was prime Agassi. There were other shoes that I liked but the 3 was my shoe. I skipped the 4 then got the huarache, future, flare, zoom 1, zoom 2 and the Ablaze. The 3, Flare and Ablaze were my faves in that order.

I didn't care for the future to well because it just felt plain after the flashy color era. Loved the Flare. After that Agassi's shoes fell off for me. I liked some of the silhouettes but some of the details I didn't like. The tongue was too big for me on the Alarm but I loved the angles of the shoe. I didn't like the swoosh placement of the zoom 1 and how low the netting went in the front. I loved the Ablaze. I remember getting those and going to the RCA championships. Agassi didn't attend however so it was a bit of a let down.

Last edited:

All black oscillates released on Tennis warehouse Europe.   Hopefully another Agassi release is coming soon!!!
Good spot.  Didn't expect them to drop these... came outta nowhere.  I prefer his "birthday" colorway though.

rs.php

Big thanks to ARK ARK , he willingly helped me out even though he didn't have to. I would have never got these at this point in time if it wasn't for you. Still in dire need of the Volt 3s [emoji]128555[/emoji]

7c652u

1FSD7e

Reactions: ARK
Agreed , the materials do feel good @abracadabra
Im a 10.5 in most nike other than runners, I take an 11 and id say the fit of the womens 12 is spot on. Very comparable to some of the womens size 12 retro jordans I have from 2006ish

Back
Top Bottom