🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

@ARK27

Price tag. More shots to come.
Im guessing you didn't just find it. If so 
eek.gif

Big thanks to ARK ARK , he willingly helped me out even though he didn't have to. I would have never got these at this point in time if it wasn't for you. Still in dire need of the Volt 3s [emoji]128555[/emoji]

32110142170_13c86e887d.jpg

32488873715_bce2c5c4d9_z.jpg
aahh damn sorry guys, quoting myself cause the pics weren't showing. I just got on a PC and noticed, it's my first time using Flickr instead of Photobucket...so apologies

you should see the pics now...

What in the world... 
eyes.gif

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the people who buy the Oscillates aren't from the mismatching-asymmetric crowd.

Strange yet appealing to me, maybe some kind of Olympic inspired colorway which makes absolutely no sense for Sampras' career?

Last edited:
Wax >
...anyone can spin with Serato. :rolleyes
there is timecoded vinyl (wax) for those with traditional turntables to still be able to use serato. and ftr, your statement is completely false... anyone cannot spin with serato. it still takes skill. also, whether u use turntables, CDJs or a controller 9/10 times ur still using a computer/program ala serato or traktor. as a dj, u are limiting your capabilities without a computer program. :wink:

as for the kicks, i just need marina ATC 4s and i'm good!

there is timecoded vinyl (wax) for those with traditional turntables to still be able to use serato. and ftr, your statement is completely false... anyone cannot spin with serato. it still takes skill. also, whether u use turntables, CDJs or a controller 9/10 times ur still using a computer/program ala serato or traktor. as a dj, u are limiting your capabilities without a computer program. :wink:

Thanks Charm, I was gonna explain all that, but said nevermind, back to Agassi

Thanks Charm, I was gonna explain all that, but said nevermind, back to Agassi

The skill set used now is far less than it used to be. Anyone can look at a screen and match beats. I've seen it. Folks that have no business spinning, are manning the tables. :smh:

The DJ now.. Doesn't know how to "feel" the crowd. "Run" the party. They're too busy looking at a scrolling bar. Now a days, the computer will correct your mistakes. Yes, technology has helped the beginning DJ. But like I said, anyone can be a DJ now. (Someone that started in 89 :wink: )

The skill set used now is far less than it used to be. Anyone can look at a screen and match beats. I've seen it. Folks that have no business spinning, are manning the tables. :smh:

The DJ now.. Doesn't know how to "feel" the crowd. "Run" the party. They're too busy looking at a scrolling bar. Now a days, the computer will correct your mistakes. Yes, technology has helped the beginning DJ. But like I said, anyone can be a DJ now. (Someone that started in 89 :wink: )

Beat matching easier yes, reading the crowd is the same for me just easier to find records with a search bar and the computer doesn't scratch for me or crab the fader and I started on wax too in '97

Beat matching easier yes, reading the crowd is the same for me just easier to find records with a search bar and the computer doesn't scratch for me or crab the fader and I started on wax too in '97
whereabouts on LI are you?  i was a battle dj for years.  we should link up and jam.  i still refuse to us DVS, unless theres a reason to.  my basement is full of crates. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom