🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

They sold out. I'm definitely kicking myself now. Shoulda just copped last night when I started to. My motto is usually cop now and sort it out later. But then I get conservative when my all time grails pop up? :smh:it just makes no sense

They sold out. I'm definitely kicking myself now. Shoulda just copped last night when I started to. My motto is usually cop now and sort it out later. But then I get conservative when my all time grails pop up? :smh:it just makes no sense

I'm sorry CharmCity. I didn't even see my size available. I guess I was too late.

Don't worry about it just cop them from another retailer that ships overseas and you'll be fine

Blame this on the ATCII, people paid retail then after a 6-7 months on some cws they were almost 60% off. 

Im sure they will pop up again. 

We'll have no problems cooking eu sites 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Apparently someone on Facebook is saying Nike Store EU cancelled their release of the shoe. Have not heard why they think so.

Last edited:
Apparently someone is claiming Nike Store EU cancelled their release of the shoe.

Last edited:
Hoping this is just to create hype. They'll be available one way or another. Nike is really droppin the ball in all aspects regarding Andre's resigning. They should be giving him pairs before release so he can post on the gram and whatnot. Wont even get into the gear that they're not putting out. Half the ppl in this thread could do a way better job promoting/ capitalizing on his resigning

Last edited:

So the ATC IV OG Retro will not be in the US on 7/20??
I don't think anyone knows.
Hoping this is just to create hype. They'll be available one way or another. Nike is really droppin the ball in all aspects regarding Andre's resigning. They should be giving him pairs before release so he can post on the gram and whatnot. Wont even get into the gear that they're not putting out. Half the ppl in this thread could do a way better job promoting/ capitalizing on his resigning
Who knows. I would've done a few more color ways on the Tech Challenge 3 before starting the 4. I would've released t-shirts as well. Then I would've released the 4 in late spring and the white kiwi color way late summer.

Last edited:
Totally agree Nike could be doing a way better job retroing the whole Challenge Court / Agassi line.  The timing is right and they are missing the boat on a great opportunity to retro the shoes with the clothing as well.. Agassi was the best marketing campaign outside of Jordan.

Last edited:
That grey red orange peach 4 wouldn't have even made it past my desk. I would've fired the guy on the spot. The same goes for the salmon peanut butter color way. :rofl:

Last edited:
Guys. My apologies for going psycho over the emoticons, its nike that gets me like this. Like ark27 said, that salmon color and the peanut butter are utter trash. Just do all the og colorways. And **** nike for doing this ********, if the shoe came out in usa back in the day make it the same today. Dont understand whos behind their decision making. No us release has me real mad. Same thing happened with huarache lights though, came out six months later in us so who knows. Ill be buying the first pair i see available from anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom