🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

the XVIII better be dope.....

I really would like a new "tech challenge" shoe, but it should be a court shoe. The Pegasus tech is an example of what modernizing an old shoe should be like.

But I really would like a whole new shoe inspired by the ATCs or the agassi lines. The lebron 14 is actually giving off some light agassi vibes for some reason so I know it's possible.

View media item 2319613
View media item 2319605

Well I just got back from London on a work trip. Home of j0e M. Unfortunately I couldn't find the time to meet up with him and talk Agassi. 
mean.gif

It wasn't technically full length Nike Air cushioning though.. heheh
Someone find a donor pair, saw it in half, and then let's file a class action for false advertising. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Reactions: ARK
I gotta tell you, ATC OG Retro slow season sucks.  Probably nothing notable until the weeks leading up to Roland Garros?... *sigh*

Something should come out for key Biscayne the Lipton. Lol. Agassi dominated that tournament

Santoga pa outlets has the gold 3 for 2499. Someone posted in outlet thread.
Size 9-13. Philly area

Crazy price but no phone orders. It sucks you can't get deals anymore that way. Repped.

Well, I drove up there today to check if they had any of these left. The store is 10 minutes from my house. Got there and they were cleaned out!!! [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji] I couldn't get there on Monday and that bummed me out. I saw them the previous Thursday for $49.99 but passed. For half that, I'd get a pair. Oh well.

Well, I drove up there today to check if they had any of these left. The store is 10 minutes from my house. Got there and they were cleaned out!!! [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji] I couldn't get there on Monday and that bummed me out. I saw them the previous Thursday for $49.99 but passed. For half that, I'd get a pair. Oh well.

That sucks. I would be shocked if they aren't up on ebay already. $50 is still a great deal.

Last edited:

Spectacularly, the other pair I bought came with the opposite shoes.  I should be ok! [emoji]128517[/emoji]
lol sounds like you're good then!

By the way, how are the Griffeys? I kind of wanted a pair but decided to pass. I would love if they made the Cincinnati Reds pair though.

By the way, how are the Griffeys? I kind of wanted a pair but decided to pass. I would love if they made the Cincinnati Reds pair though.
Up there with the ATC's as one of my all-time faves.  Not the most comfortable shoe, it must be said, but I've worn worse.   I was surprised they didn't retro the Reds cw this time around.  It was one of their more popular colorways.  

Back
Top Bottom