🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Yes, I also wonder why they pick one particular color of shirt/shorts and have everyone wear it.  Last fall, for example, Kyrgios, DelPo, Sock and others wore the exact same outfit.  Only Dimitrov wears something else.

Vapor 10...  Oh the suspense!  Do you like the flyknit?  It's beyond what I'm willing to pay.  The 9.5 is already costly enough.

I wound up getting them for under $100 but think I need to return. To much room in the toe box. Might see with a thicker sock today before I make a decision

Nike store Tinton falls nj has rafa's 2 us open shirts 69.99 and 30% off tennis apparel
One pair of black pink flyknits 79.99 10.5. 20% additional off hash wall
Cage 2 from us open. Blue 49.99. Sizes 10 and up mostly. Was an 8 as well
Had some Rafa t shirts as welll. The blue and also white from us open collection 29.99 and 30 off

UA finally got Murray out of always black and white
A reddish color for iw Though a lot of black still

I've seen 3/20 as the Summer 2017 release date here and another forum.  OMG I can't wait...

I'm quite surprised we haven't seen a leak yet (right?).  Less than a week out and barely anything has come out except the new cotton t-shirts for Rafa and Fed?  Yes, I've seen the Fed, Dimitrov and DelPo photos, but that's it?!

Last edited:

From nusip twitter. Sascha Z fo outfit

For a min there, you had me thinking Sascha had gone to Nike!

Dunno when Rafa will be wearing these...

20170314211754_original.jpg

Probably roland garros. Shirts seem to be blue and orange. Nadal has been in orange alot the last year

I wish they released Rafa ghost green lunars.
They seem to not release the best color ways.
Last years pre us open color was awesome as well

I wish they released Rafa ghost green lunars.
They seem to not release the best color ways.
Last years pre us open color was awesome as well

I 100 % agree. I wish theyd release every colorway. But those two tournaments have been my fav lunar shoes... yet I cant buy

Oh man sorry, i was looking at Istomen wasn't I. Federer is on the far side. Oops.

Last edited:

Posted by Roanoke tennis on the tw thread
Drawing inspiration from an Agassi combo colorway?

Last edited:
ill be passing on this purple colorway. Even if it was dirt cheap. Hopefully French will be better but hearing blue again :frown:
Probably pick up the fed polo when it goes on sale

Last edited:
Sorry, I can't tell where. But I have more photos.
y6CvqBTosNE.jpg

mza3p1UP9V0.jpg

Yes, purple for clay season, but RG will be blue. Orange, I don't know, maybe for Grass season, which starts on June. June is the last month of SU17
Just ordered from a Frech website (tennispro.fr) the blue model but in red.

Theu look pretty much like just the ones Roger wore during the Davis Cup. The Swiss flag doesn't seem to be on it.

Just ordered from a Frech website (tennispro.fr) the blue model but in red.
Theu look pretty much like just the ones Roger wore during the Davis Cup. The Swiss flag doesn't seem to be on it.

Wasn't kei nishikori wearing the red ones ? I believe he switched from adidas to Nike

Back
Top Bottom