🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Any chance these French open edition are coming to the USA?

http://www.tennispro.eu/catalog/sho...ar-ballistec-nadal-roland-garros-limited.html

Did anyone notice, that the Federer AO 2017 Shirts seem to have had differnet prints?! Does anyone know, how many prints were made? Or is every Shirt printed differently? Thanks!

Did anyone notice, that the Federer AO 2017 Shirts seem to have had differnet prints?! Does anyone know, how many prints were made? Or is every Shirt printed differently? Thanks!
Interesting observation.  I checked the one I bought and it looks different than any of your pictures.

These Indian wells outfits don't match at all. I mean I'm not for 100% matching but green shirt and volt black print shorts is hard to look at lol

Interesting observation.  I checked the one I bought and it looks different than any of your pictures.

I noticed that and it was confirmed by a retail store.

I don't know how many different prints were made for the retail...

One of us can be sent a pic of everyone's shirt and try to figure out the number

I've been told that a Vapor 10, exclusively worn by Roger among the players will come out at the beginning of 2018, for AO18 I guess.

No visual yet.

I also don't understand why all the Nike pros are wearing the same color green shirt when they also made it in a light blue and black as well. They should have the players mix it up
Wonder if the vapor 10 will have flyknit

I also don't understand why all the Nike pros are wearing the same color green shirt when they also made it in a light blue and black as well. They should have the players mix it up
Wonder if the vapor 10 will have flyknit
Yes, I also wonder why they pick one particular color of shirt/shorts and have everyone wear it.  Last fall, for example, Kyrgios, DelPo, Sock and others wore the exact same outfit.  Only Dimitrov wears something else.

Vapor 10...  Oh the suspense!  Do you like the flyknit?  It's beyond what I'm willing to pay.  The 9.5 is already costly enough.

Back
Top Bottom